Blocked account - problem after new Patch... :( My mail provider doesnt exist since January

Greetings GGG

At begining i would thank u for make a such great HnS game as PoE. It has give me such fun !

I m writing to you because i have a big problem after latest Patch... My PoE Account is bartoszek@pino.pl ( i play on Europe ) and when i moved yesterday from Andrychow to Zabrze City my account has been blocked - i need to write Code which one should be sent to pino mail Server. And here is BIG PROBLEM :( The provider of poczta.pino.pl has pernament turned off mail service and there is no way to login to that mail... Is that mean there is no way to unblock my account ( damn i just have started A3 on merc :( ).

I can either say a pre-password to prove that i m owner of that Account ( this one has been changed some like 6-9 months ago ) ...

I ll understand if u cant do nothing, anyway i always can try :D

Thx for patience and understand

Ur fan
they can fix it. Email the support - support@grindinggear.com and explain your problem.
I smell blood, something is calling me..
They ask me to wait... I Hope there is chance to restory my account :(
Unfortunately i havent received any mail from other support member... I would really restore that account - i could even buy some points from ur shop if it would help me to restore ( change e-mail ) my account. Just say what to do / buy to restore my account :( I really miss my marauder...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info