Albion Online

Who here has tried Albion Online? It's a really good game made by Sandbox Interactive. I have been switching back and forth between Albion Online and Path of Exile because both are super addicting! You guys need to check out Albion Online...it's really fun! ^_^
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Last bumped on Jul 1, 2018, 12:20:50 AM
"it's really fun"
rawr. fear me.
looked it up. another player-driven economy game*. last one I played (where EVERYTHING was user-based, no npc's. all 'police' and whatnot were humans. was an FPS. forgot the name, not APB) was absolute crap. you cannot trust 12 y/o's running a police force online, the game was so corrupt and broken. sounds fun, but nope.
maybe this game did it differently and isn't as f'd up.

also, it has farming but no fishing. I'll wait until it has fishing before even trying it, because the combat looks like boring typical 2003 MMO combat mixed with a buttload of grinding for resources..

* not poe style, but the "no npc" style. everything is made by a human, sold by a human, controlled by a human. not Nessa.
rawr. fear me.
Last edited by tidbit on Aug 13, 2017, 7:00:11 PM
Hey man...I just NEED that Harbinger pack man...I stayed up for like 4.5 days waiting for the Harbinger pack and it never came...Trying to pass the time on Albion Online...must obtain Harbinger pack..THEN I CAN PLAY 3.0 IN IT'S FULLEST! I am running off of caffeine now...I NEED the pack to get released tonight or I go CRAAAAZY!....Also, Albion Online is a lot of grinding and gathering materials but the player base is pretty nice so far and they seem to help out new players a bunch..Like you said..You might want to wait until it gets more polished and they start to add stuff like fishing and other cool stuff that currently isn't in the game..(also the servers have been getting DDoSed for like 1-2 weeks now because of all these mad "gold sellers" that got banned for violating the Terms of Service...I'm hoping they upgrade their DDoS protection software so they don't lose more players due to server down time)

Now..time for another energy drink *raises glass to CHris Wilson*..."May the Harbinger pack get released tonight!" ((PLEASE!!))
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
I kinda disappointed when they decided to not make Albion Online free. I never play it though
7/10
Yea...I’m not enjoying Albion like I was when it first came out...but oh well...I guess it might die off soon.
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info