[3.0 Brutality Cyclone Raider] Physical damage for the win

Hey, been playing your build a ton and in the guide it only goes to level 93 for the skill tree, could you post the level 100 tree as well? :)
My Build T16 Phonix run 3min..
https://youtu.be/3cCqwr2YG64
"
My Build T16 Phonix run 3min..
https://youtu.be/3cCqwr2YG64

Does this post have any purpose for the build or do you just want to be a dick ?
Raider is currently level 88 and about to do Uberlab. Numbers aren't exactly up to par with OP's though. Any advice on how I should progress next gear wise? Gems are pretty much all 20/20. Cyclone AoE also feels kind of small. Should I consider using Dying Sun just for mapping?

Last edited by Deference on Sep 6, 2017, 8:26:35 PM
hey pro, you don't use Jewel ? skill tree don't see @@
That looks like a pretty good build and im trying it out, Thanks! But could you also post the path of building pastebin link too?
Last edited by ThePathOfCipher on Sep 7, 2017, 6:06:19 AM
My setup, I don't have last ascendancy, still have to do that. I'm at 80, 160k+ dps with basic stuff. With Golem, Haste, Frenzy Stacks. Onslaught brings more. I recommend people get Witchfire Brew if you aren't using warlords! I watch my damage which is already high killing bosses, double in speed. It's insane.

I have to work on rings, remove that fire damage once elreon is 7, the other one needs to be replaced and a better intelligence neck and boots. Because, well... no intelligence in tree or anywhere else really. Just got my 6L Starforge, 800 Fusing later >< #NEVERLUCKY.

My potions also need a little bit of work, again, warlords becomes not needed later on in the build. I recommend the Witchfire Brew, it is a boss killing MONSTER. Once I get last ascnedancy and like lvl 90, I'll update. I'm running anything from tier 9-15.

Also currently working on a marauder for this. Maybe a few item changes due to no frenzy charges. Working on how it'd be
Utula >
Last edited by Holigawd on Sep 7, 2017, 4:06:31 PM
I just hit lvl 90 with the build and it certainly is pretty speedy. I dropped Haste and Warlord's Mark plus dropped the mana/life leech cluster and went for Blood Magic and Witchfire Brew instead.

@Raptor_q
I like your changes to the build and trying to make a attempt though i am not sure about the reason for you taking Avatar of the veil instead of chase.
also wish you to post a video on your shaper run. xD
No pobuilding link?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info