[3.0 Brutality Cyclone Raider] Physical damage for the win

What is the point of Carcass Jack? Do we really need more damage over the survivability from QotF?
"
Virusow wrote:
What is the point of Carcass Jack? Do we really need more damage over the survivability from QotF?

Carcass Jack is a great option for overall clear speed and damage. Dont forget the juicy 20% increased aoe.
Oi man im still farming for that damn sword.
Anyways, hit 90 recently it, feels great.
Can you take a look at my prof for some considerations?
Also, i was wondering, since we pass by 2 jewel socket, they may be worth 4 points?
Going in to the expensive realm, we can get 14% life and whole bunch of damage/res/stats (i crave intelligence) for just 4 pts.
I think that QotF is best in slot.

1. You can actually go with BM for extra HP and grab Essence Worn and take Grace.
2. Use Witchbrew Flask for vulnerability, dps and extra movespeed and evasion
Agree with QotF being best in slot for this build. I have no problem speedfarming t15s with QotF with this build even without witchfire (great suggestion btw). Also Darkrays over Atziri all day. Sitting at 233% movespeed atm without eva enchant on ring and bisco instead of eva enchant amulet and only 8 frenzies and it feels amazing.

Id still go with no BM and Grace in mana + Haste in essence worm though for even more clearspeed while dropping warlord for speedfarming and equipping it for t16 + shaper.

having a blast with this build. Im speedfarming t11's atm to make more currency and need your help. What should be my next upgrade? 6L Qotf? I want to use biscos but I cant cap resists with that. With haste and golem I have 59.300 DPS on hideout. its that good/bad?
"
to make more currency and need your help. What should be my next upgrade? 6L Qotf? I want to use biscos but I cant cap resists with that.

What do you need resists for if you are farming currency? Occasional deaths are fine if leveling is not your goal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekB8swHLDRA

This is my little take on this build purely for map farming. Qotf + 9 frenzies + grace + haste + witchfire. Quite enjoyed it this league, very smooth and reflect proof.
Last edited by IMBrewmaster on Aug 28, 2017, 10:22:13 AM
Hello I have problem with my account to kill shaper. I can do all Tier maps include guardians. Now I am 88 level.Here is my gears . about the gem in my starforge : concentrated effect support( Use for boss) and increase area of effect( use for slots ). So I change a lot.
These are my dps, hp, armour etc. So What should i do or improve in my account in order to kill shaper. I started the game 2 weeks ago so I am pretty new if you explain me more basically i would appreciate that. You can see my skill tree in my profile

Without buff and flasks my account is like ;

with buff and flasks;

Last edited by onlynewtr on Aug 29, 2017, 11:22:05 AM
Made a build that closely resembles this and i can attest it works fine, done Uber Atziri as well and it is rather easy.

Major thing i would add is, try the Haemophilia gloves when mapping, they add some extra clear, and as what has been mentioned before, I've foregone both a Belly and Carcass Jack in favor of a 5 off color Queen of the Forest.

Guardians are a joke, shaper as well, Uber Atziri is well, takes a couple of spins to kill the trash, but they aren't dangerous, Vaal bosses are easy, they don't really do anything, Trio, just take your time.

Biggest issue is Physical Reflect, you simply can't touch them most of the time or you will implode.

Current gear is

The Haemophilia gloves/Rare Boots/Bisco's is simply just for mapping.

And as for damage
i think you could use enfeble against minotaur, it should help a lot!
can you please, test without kaoms?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info