[3.0 Brutality Cyclone Raider] Physical damage for the win

"
fazie1234 wrote:

So i have only like 50c to spent , i can buy for it Kondo 5L or some cheap 6L armor with proper gems which one should I target ? :)

I think kondo's pride is really underrated. You get insane dps weapon for such a cheap price. Its worth it for 100%.
"
ratz wrote:
Which one will have the most potential late game?

I cant exactly say whats better, cause i didnt really play the ngamahu version. But this build for sure allows you to farm all content (including even uber atziri, if you skilled enough).
i was using kondo before 67 with hatred and herald of ash i had the same dps of starforge at 67 thats a good weapon

i will try the uber lab and whats the deal with
?
"
junny00 wrote:
What about swapping faster attacks gem with ruthless support gem?? i think it shud be better since the more dmg is insanely high

I didnt find out exactly what gem gives more dps. Quite possible ruthless will give more, but there is some downside - faster attacks -> faster you get the life leech.
"
gokudin wrote:

whats the deal with
?

Worms triggering your onslaught for boss fights, for example.
Although, this flask here mostly for the memes. :)
You can swap it for something you prefer.
What else I wanted to add.
1) 6 link is really big deal. It gives you like another 20-30% dps.
2) You can safely replace whatever chest armor to kaom's heart. It will give you straight +1500 hp.
Hmm.. what do you think vs Slayer version? + and -
i dont have enough currency for the starforge sword..
any recommended weapon?
"
i dont have enough currency for the starforge sword..
any recommended weapon?

Kondo's Pride is a very good budget option mate.
when u buy the starforge a boots with 10% chance to shock if u haven't crit recently is a must have since i bought a boots with that enchant i had a great dmg increase

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info