[3.0] New Meta?! Cast on Melee Kill Dark Pact?! 2c Starter Budget?! 5 Million DPS Single Target?!

Have been trying out this build and it feels very satisfying really, which I find somewhat odd haha.

Even so, I have encountered a problem of my own that at least it appears to have not happened to anyone still: how do you manage the mana consumption? Because it burns through it faster than light really.

Not investing in any kind of mana nodes whatsoever and having just enough Int to properly gear up takes its toll when having a 50% aura + a 35% curse aura (in my case), so having to play with just 15% mana at my disposal is really annoying. More so when I think of the future, when I plan to switch the mana flask with another utility, which would mean having no means of regaining that lost mana.

Any advice on that?
Just wanna say this is a great build, so far only level 67 and I already cleared a rare t5 map with ease, no deaths. My gear is pretty good, I just pretty much copied the guide / and looked at the op's profile. Still need to get jewels/flasks and a bunch more passives. I am loving this build, let me know what you think is a good CWDT set up is.

edit: Also the leveling was very easy and nice, love the leveling guide part of the build, it works great!
Last edited by Helmethead50 on Aug 17, 2017, 12:04:48 AM
Anyone tested, if may cast on crit is another (or better) option than cast on melee kill? Don't have a matching 5L atm, but if i'll test this.
"
Exe89 wrote:
Aiight yeah I played with my tree a little now, looks better. ;)

Also, if I take off Warlord's Mark, how the hell am I gonna survive? This is what keeps me alive..

Ups I ment change assassin's curse to enfeeble and run vaal grace :)

"
SigmaBlack wrote:
Have been trying out this build and it feels very satisfying really, which I find somewhat odd haha.

Even so, I have encountered a problem of my own that at least it appears to have not happened to anyone still: how do you manage the mana consumption? Because it burns through it faster than light really.

Not investing in any kind of mana nodes whatsoever and having just enough Int to properly gear up takes its toll when having a 50% aura + a 35% curse aura (in my case), so having to play with just 15% mana at my disposal is really annoying. More so when I think of the future, when I plan to switch the mana flask with another utility, which would mean having no means of regaining that lost mana.

Any advice on that?

Warlords mark gives Mana leech and blade flurry's mana cost is really low. Use Mana flask while leveling with dark pact.
Last edited by Yagamai on Aug 17, 2017, 5:16:59 AM
Would it be possible to swap Blade Flurry for either Whirling Blades or Shield Charge for even faster clear?
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:
Would it be possible to swap Blade Flurry for either Whirling Blades or Shield Charge for even faster clear?

No, both don't have enough damage...
"
Yagamai wrote:
Warlords mark gives Mana leech and blade flurry's mana cost is really low. Use Mana flask while leveling with dark pact.

Already have another curse, can't support both without dual curse or dropping the other aura, which in turn should have appropiate testing too before going all the way with that.

Also, it's not even near low when running 5/6L and with that atk. speed. Any other advice? Remember that I plan to drop the mana flask, so that wouldn't be an answer either.
"
SigmaBlack wrote:
"
Yagamai wrote:

Already have another curse, can't support both without dual curse or dropping the other aura, which in turn should have appropiate testing too before going all the way with that.

Also, it's not even near low when running 5/6L and with that atk. speed. Any other advice? Remember that I plan to drop the mana flask, so that wouldn't be an answer either.

Get Cospri's Will for dual curse
Ok, thanks for answering.
hey! great build, im really enjoying it so far. Just got my xirgils crank and started using the dark pact. Ive just got a question about what gear i should have from lvl 35 to lvl 68 (for the core items)? My health drops pretty often and i have to use potions really often even with warlords

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info