[3.0] Skeleton Mage build. 7 aura necromancer can both solo endgame maps and support party play

8/15/2017 12:57 P.M. Update

- Gem and Link choices updated
- Aura choices updated
- Alternative build options updated
- Build progression updated

To-Do List

- Record week 2 videos
- Many people asking about alternative to 7 aura build. Need to look into other options and see if they are better or not.
Last edited by KTMetis on Aug 15, 2017, 4:29:41 PM
Yea I play in standard man it sucks I can't play the right build all of the jewels suck in standard they have bad stats. My friend said that it will probably take a long time for them to fix it but I don't think i will play this build for that long.
Are the to dust jewels glitched? My tool tip cast per second does not change for my skeleton mages. It stays at 5.13 despite me putting in the to dust jewels.
Are the to dust jewels glitched? My tool tip cast per second does not change for my skeleton mages. It stays at 5.13 despite me putting in the to dust jewels.
"
Magicians wrote:

Are you talking about tool tip in game or in path of building?

Tool tip in game is very inaccurate for minions in general and you should not trust it.

Also in game the cast time next to mana cost is how fast you summon the minion not the minions cast speed if that is the number you are talking about.

Last edited by KTMetis on Aug 15, 2017, 8:05:03 PM
"
KTMetis wrote:
"
Magicians wrote:

Tool tip in game is very inaccurate for minions in general and you should not trust it.

Also in game the cast time next to mana cost is how fast you summon the minion not the minions cast speed if that is the number you are talking about.

Nope. I'm talking about the inaccurate number I guess. When I hit "C" to show the tool tip for skele mages cast per second, it doesn't change despite the dust jewels. I guess maybe it is just inaccurate.
I have been able to kill the guardians so I'm happy about that. However, I need to practice the fights a bit since I suck at them lol. I never done them before and want to make good showcase videos of it.
"
Magicians wrote:
"
KTMetis wrote:
"
Magicians wrote:

Nope. I'm talking about the inaccurate number I guess. When I hit "C" to show the tool tip for skele mages cast per second, it doesn't change despite the dust jewels. I guess maybe it is just inaccurate.

Hmm now I'm wondering about it.... It doesn't change for me either.
Hey KT,

It's Jared from your Youtube videos. I had a question here that maybe you answered I missed. But for our Queen's Decree/Escape if we only have 4/5 sockets linked what are our priorities for gems and what are some red ones you recommend also?

Thanks
JMWolf
some curse?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info