[3.0] Skeleton Mage build. 7 aura necromancer can both solo endgame maps and support party play

8/14/2017 1:09 P.M. update

- Updated Path of Building info
- Updated Passive skill tree
- Alternative Build options added
- Build now featured in Witch build list for 3.0 (yay)

To-do list

- Week 2 of Harbinger league videos
- Beachehad T15 Map video (May be laggy due to bad pc and recording software)

8/14/2017 3:30 P.M. quick update

I found a way to record the BreachHead map without it being super laggy! Added to week 1 video section.
I have been running a budget 5l Pledge of Hands for a pseudo 6l. The mana increase is also pretty nice for MoM. If I had a 6l, I would probably add something like elemental focus for a 7l. Haven't noticed any issues with skeleton duration, but i'm only running 3 To Dust jewels currently.
Been playing the build the last few days and its amazing. Nice work!
How does this perform in higher tier maps/guardians/shaper with a 5l Queen's?

Also thanks for the sweet build.
"
Skiller41 wrote:
How does this perform in higher tier maps/guardians/shaper with a 5l Queen's?

Also thanks for the sweet build.

Been a bit busy recently so I haven't tried guardians/shaper yet. However, I have tested t15 maps with a 5 link and it does just fine. The 5 link can kill t15 mobs easily, of course not as fast as a 6 link but still good. Map mods like monster elemental resist and more life mods can bog you down though. You will be able to tell the difference in t15 boss clear too. Might take a you a while to kill bosses with bad map modifiers with just a 5 link.
Last edited by KTMetis on Aug 14, 2017, 10:15:36 PM
Can you run this build in HC?
"
mATIN37 wrote:
Can you run this build in HC?

Yes it is possible to do in HC. You would sacrifice some offense to be safer like not running wrath so that you can run arctic armour or sacrificing vaal haste to run a cwdt set up etc.
8/14/2017 9:39 P.M. update

- Build progression goals updated (Reached level 95!)
- Path of Building update
- Updated Passive skill tree
- Slight change to gem and link choices adding flame dash

To-do list

- Week 2 of Harbinger league videos

hey sorry one last question. My friend gave me a pledge of hands and it is has 5 links. SHould I use that instead of a 5 link queen's decree. I don't think I will ever be able to get a 6 link and with pledge of hands it gives you a free spell echo and you have that in your build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info