[3.0] Skeleton Mage build. 7 aura necromancer can both solo endgame maps and support party play

"
sheeeeeeets wrote:
"
rageface1355 wrote:

How many HP you have?

I am at 4500 hp and about 800 ES, but I didn't take EB or ZO. I kept Stone Golem for HP regen and am staying with just MoM and my 400 unreserved mana (6 auras). I still feel a LITTLE squishy, but I am use to the playstyle of just staying back and casting Skellies in front while I run towards stuff.

On another note. How important, and how much of a difference does lvl lvl 21/20q Skellies make? Currently have lvl 20/23q. debating on whether I should spend the chaos on the 21/20 or not.

Doing up to T14's atm VERY easily, just have to watch my step.

What about running artic armor instead of having the additional aura
Congrats on Build of the Week! Very interesting build :)
Great build ! I'm going to do it with my friend who will play KB and I am already so hyped about it. I've never wanted to play this game so much thank you ! :)
And D3 got what?
If this is a beginner build fow new players and beginners then its mighty expensive but when u finaly got it to you likings it would be idd a great build
Thanks for the fun combo of aura/skellies, and grats on build of the week :)
Congats on the build of the week!

Selling a near-perfect Queen's Escape for this build for 200 chaos. It has the hard-to-get 4B2G colors, but it's missing the 6th link. The rolls are pretty high too.
Last edited by hobbes3k on Aug 31, 2017, 7:22:52 PM
JEWEL PRICES SKYROCKET! thanks :)
I wish I'd seen this two days ago. I'm actually doing a somewhat similar build I found, but a couple of the major differences is that I'm using Victario's Charity with Necromantic Aegis, and Brightbeak with Shield Charge for mobility.

As much as I'd like to find a way to combine the two, it'd mean that my Skeletons are relegated to a 4 link instead of a 6 link, but considering the sheer power boost from the two Victario items, I'm entertaining trying it out.

I'm glad Skeleton Mages have so much potential in PoE, as I recall them being very mediocre in the days of Diablo II, at best just more mass for the wall between you and the enemy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info