Three months 10 days an an hour (in a couple minutes)

I'm super excited for this game and while I know it is in closed beta, it doesn't seem like the beta has been ramping up as fast as other betas. While I know the development of a game is both tedious and challenging I was wondering about the current situation. is the lack of ramp up due to a lack of production funding (or something else entirely) or is the data needed really able to be produced with such a limited amount of players?

Best of luck to every one and I hop to see you on the Path soon ;)
Also I notice the Beta manifesto hasn't been updated since mid-November.
There are sub patches that arent mentioned on the news page. Currently it's 0.9.6C

The beta is pretty active with updates.
"
LPRPG wrote:

now what it needs it to be more active with getting everybody in on it ^^
"
LPRPG wrote:
There are sub patches that arent mentioned on the news page. Currently it's 0.9.6C

I appreciate the response. I've noticed the updates page, I was just confused as to why they ditched the manifest but left it active. Poor wording I guess. Also the lack of ramp-up is another confusing point to me. Maybe it will be clearer in open-beta (which should be soon, yes?)
Hey I'm not as polite and nice as you Derek (wonder why) but I have just as much chance as you to get a beta key because it's totally RANDOM! HAHA

@derek

I've seen a mod in the forum post that if all goes well, The game might launch in april.
"
Mikfail wrote:
@derek

I've seen a mod in the forum post that if all goes well, The game might launch in april.

LOL That's what they all say! Are you a BETTING man??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info