Why am I already bored, anyone else?

Because 3.0 brought literally no real content for anyone that was not a new player or a casual dried lake stopper and the league is underwhelming. How could GGG could claim this was their biggest expansion yet?

3.0 is basically 2.6 with far less builds and much more nerfs.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Docbp87 wrote:
FWIW, Bex said that they are going to be making some changes to Harbinger, presumably as a result of the negative feedback they have gotten.

Well, I guess that's good.

Spoiler
and at the same time, kinda bad
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
play less. don't play 10h/day getting 2 people to 90 in a week. you're burning yourself out. Enjoy the game, don't rush it.

try 2 hours a day, maybe even 1. I bet you have 902 other unplayed steam games you can juggle between so you don't burn out on one of them in a week or so.
rawr. fear me.
Hope they don't turn them into loot piñatas that people simply run for the loot.
"
Docbp87 wrote:
FWIW, Bex said that they are going to be making some changes to Harbinger, presumably as a result of the negative feedback they have gotten.

I hope this means two things:

1. They also watched baked's video and realise fractions of currency was a lame idea.
2. They are going to bring back League Stones.

OK, I know that last one is not going to happen in this league, but they were the best thing to happen in PoE in recent history and I am really missing them from the game.
You've made 2 lvl 90 chars in 3 days that the expansion has been out... ofc you'll be bored. What did u expect?
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
One can hope they make changes to Harbinger league..

I don't like this league out of all the old ones past.

The Harbinger loot and fights are more like I'm fighting a Rare Necro that keeps summoning crap.

Shards are meh and lackluster loot wise..

Not really thrilled about getting the crown or char effect. Both look meh. Not really worth effort imo.

Guess not my league..
If there is a Hell! I'll see you there!
"
tidbit wrote:
play less. don't play 10h/day getting 2 people to 90 in a week. you're burning yourself out. Enjoy the game, don't rush it.

try 2 hours a day, maybe even 1. I bet you have 902 other unplayed steam games you can juggle between so you don't burn out on one of them in a week or so.

That might be the key.
I'm not bored first play through I did the usual. Didnt take my time or care about story. Maps in like 2 days. I think the environment is compelling enough to do so next play through. I will take more time.

Set some goal man you wont get bored. Beating shaper/uber. Beating shaper with a non meta skill - try Ice nova lol. Level 100. Something like that.

I've never been about the free shit army like breech or legacy because I get all gears through flipping anyway so whatever.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Aug 10, 2017, 8:16:18 PM
"
"
Docbp87 wrote:

I hope this means two things:

1. They also watched baked's video and realise fractions of currency was a lame idea.
2. They are going to bring back League Stones.

OK, I know that last one is not going to happen in this league, but they were the best thing to happen in PoE in recent history and I am really missing them from the game.

I rather have one leaguestone slot with a permanent league modifier(so I can play whatever mode I like) then have 3 leaguestone slots again and a stash filled with useless stones.
The endgame as it stands now is tedious. Find maps, roll maps grind through 3K of them to get to lvl 100. No enjoyment at all.

I'd rather they added all the maps to the prologue screen and allowed us to modify them with currency. Then we could roll the maps and add a permanent leaguestone modifier to run the maps we like with the game mode we like.

I'm so.. so tired of finding cells maps and shaping an atlas. It's busywork for boring people.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info