Why am I already bored, anyone else?

Was super stocked for the 3.0 release, got out about 10 builds in Path of Building that I wanted to try.

Leveling process was super fun, I like the new content, leveled two chars to 89 and 90 in Harbinger HC and now I'm kinda done. It's all the same, as soon a we get to mapping it's super boring. The league mechanics are totally boring, no challenge at all - nothing to do.

Anyone else?
Last bumped on Aug 18, 2017, 5:35:27 AM
"
danteafk wrote:
Was super stocked for the 3.0 release, got out about 10 builds in Path of Building that I wanted to try.

Leveling process was super fun, I like the new content, leveled two chars to 89 and 90 in Harbinger HC and now I'm kinda done. It's all the same, as soon a we get to mapping it's super boring. The league mechanics are totally boring, no challenge at all - nothing to do.

Anyone else?
Because you don't have a right goal. try to level to 100. Of course easy achievement don't make you happy. That's why you are bored.
Because harbinger league sucks donkey balls compared to legacy and breach league. You are not the only one. FARMING SHARDS IN 2017 YO FEELSGOODMAN.
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
No wonder you get bored if you just follow builds and dont have a goal to level 100 or something.

How about not following a build but making your own crazy meme build and try to make that work in end-game.
Much more satisfying to get your own build to work than just copy some build from online and level to end-game with it.
"
Laskinaama wrote:
No wonder you get bored if you just follow builds and dont have a goal to level 100 or something.

How about not following a build but making your own crazy meme build and try to make that work in end-game.
Much more satisfying to get your own build to work than just copy some build from online and level to end-game with it.
exactly. Peple copying builds and then are unhappy.
This happen when you come from two great leagues (breach and legacy) and then get hit by a Meh League, with meh mechanics, meh loot and huge nerfs.

ATM for me, Standard seens more atractive than this league. And most of my friend list made in 2.5 and 2.6 think the same.

Spoiler
170 chaos for a Baron Helmet.

Path of Exile 2k17

I just bring the truth!

Did you play the beta? Den shadup!
I'm enjoying it so far, but haven't reached end game.
89 and a 90 in HC? I wouldn't be bored. I'd be dead.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
FWIW, Bex said that they are going to be making some changes to Harbinger, presumably as a result of the negative feedback they have gotten.
U MAD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info