[3.0] Crit US MoM Dark Pact ||optimised for speed, DPS and overall efficiency|| [Vids included]

"
KeenSenses wrote:
Nice looking build invalesco. My goal for the league is to get the atlas complete and get my first shaper kill. You think this build can handle shaper?


The question is: can you reach Shaper before the build is nerfed? :P
Account inactive since Tencent majority share acquisition.
"
zagibu wrote:
"
KeenSenses wrote:
Nice looking build invalesco. My goal for the league is to get the atlas complete and get my first shaper kill. You think this build can handle shaper?


The question is: can you reach Shaper before the build is nerfed? :P


They don't really nerf mid season unless a build is exploiting something unintended. Everything in here is pretty obvious synergy.
I've never really been a fan of CWDT IC, and as a HC player I was wondering how you felt about replacing CWDT/IC with Blasphemy Enfeeble? Would the added damage reduction be worth it to take vs reduced mana for MoM?

IGN- Vyvanne | Voxxvi (Tempest League)
Vyvanne's Odds and Bods Boutique - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1311497
"
Vyvanne wrote:
I've never really been a fan of CWDT IC, and as a HC player I was wondering how you felt about replacing CWDT/IC with Blasphemy Enfeeble? Would the added damage reduction be worth it to take vs reduced mana for MoM?



I don't blame you not being a fan of CWDT-IC (i'm not that much a fan of it either). I think blasphemy temporal chains is definitely worthy of consideration if you can find a jewel to outdps clear mind (temp chains synergises well with wither and abyssal cry, allowing you to kite bosses far better than enfeeble).
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
I'm a bit confused.

You list warcrys giving a 25% heal
Put abyssal cry in the rotation
have a section on how warbringer is better than pain reaver

And then . . .
the the ascendancy section has us picking up pain reaver first?
the POB link shows Pain Reaver instead of warbringer?
the POB link doesn't have abyssal cry slotted at all?

Which is it?

Maybe i missed something?

(EDIT)
I see on your actual character you are using war bringer and abyssal cry but you dont seem to have uber lab points spent so maybe the answer is war bringer until you have uber lab done and can get cloaked in savagery making pain reaver worth it?


Hob

Last edited by Hobben on Aug 13, 2017, 11:09:52 AM
"
Invalesco wrote:
"
Vyvanne wrote:
I've never really been a fan of CWDT IC, and as a HC player I was wondering how you felt about replacing CWDT/IC with Blasphemy Enfeeble? Would the added damage reduction be worth it to take vs reduced mana for MoM?



I don't blame you not being a fan of CWDT-IC (i'm not that much a fan of it either). I think blasphemy temporal chains is definitely worthy of consideration if you can find a jewel to outdps clear mind (temp chains synergises well with wither and abyssal cry, allowing you to kite bosses far better than enfeeble).


Oh right, I completely forgot about the synergy w/ Abyssal. Well, I can live with lower damage but more survivability, I'll give that a try! Releveling another berzerker since I got two shot to A10 Kitava by standing in place stupidly, alas. Once I get to maps we'll see how that goes.
IGN- Vyvanne | Voxxvi (Tempest League)
Vyvanne's Odds and Bods Boutique - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1311497
"
Invalesco wrote:
"
Vyvanne wrote:
Oof, 5 blue coloring a Cherrubrim's is tough, how many chromes did that take? Did you use the Vorici jeweler method?


heya, ya I used the vorici method. Takes about 5k jewellers or so - but that may vary depending. I strongly recommend using carcass jack instead if you have no currency to burn on Cherrubim's.

"
gm08872 wrote:
would the cherrubrim be bis endgame


For the preferred colours of 5B1G, yes, because it provides more HP and damage. That said, I would strongly recommend upgrading other pieces of gear first. I made the mistake of attempting to colour cherrubim's first, and my other pieces of gear are not that great.



>:(

You bought the Cherrubims from me.

I used under 1k jewellers in order to make it 5b1g, ~450 fuses to link it.

Not that it really matters butttttttt :(

http://imgur.com/a/RIENM - i know it doesnt show rolls, but honestly how many 5b1g cherrus are there :P

http://imgur.com/a/PGtQQ
Last edited by Verscas on Aug 13, 2017, 11:51:44 AM
"
"
Invalesco wrote:
"
Vyvanne wrote:
Oof, 5 blue coloring a Cherrubrim's is tough, how many chromes did that take? Did you use the Vorici jeweler method?


heya, ya I used the vorici method. Takes about 5k jewellers or so - but that may vary depending. I strongly recommend using carcass jack instead if you have no currency to burn on Cherrubim's.

"
gm08872 wrote:
would the cherrubrim be bis endgame


For the preferred colours of 5B1G, yes, because it provides more HP and damage. That said, I would strongly recommend upgrading other pieces of gear first. I made the mistake of attempting to colour cherrubim's first, and my other pieces of gear are not that great.



>:(

You bought the Cherrubims from me.

I used under 1k jewellers in order to make it 5b1g, ~450 fuses to link it.

Not that it really matters butttttttt :(

http://imgur.com/a/RIENM - i know it doesnt show rolls, but honestly how many 5b1g cherrus are there :P

http://imgur.com/a/PGtQQ


Heya electro, remember the cherrubim's i linked u after I bought yours? I continued to stick with it and made that 5B too in the end! It did take me about 5k jewellers though. I sold it without 6L-ing it in the end for about 6 ex or so as I already had yours (i'm still using it byw). You were rather lucky to get it within 1k jewellers imo.
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
"
Hobben wrote:
I'm a bit confused.

You list warcrys giving a 25% heal
Put abyssal cry in the rotation
have a section on how warbringer is better than pain reaver

And then . . .
the the ascendancy section has us picking up pain reaver first?
the POB link shows Pain Reaver instead of warbringer?
the POB link doesn't have abyssal cry slotted at all?

Which is it?

Maybe i missed something?

(EDIT)
I see on your actual character you are using war bringer and abyssal cry but you dont seem to have uber lab points spent so maybe the answer is war bringer until you have uber lab done and can get cloaked in savagery making pain reaver worth it?


Hob



Pain Reaver and Cloaked in Savagery are two different ascendancies. You don't need Cloaked in Savagery to make Pain reaver worth it.

"
Vyvanne wrote:
"
Invalesco wrote:
"
Vyvanne wrote:
I've never really been a fan of CWDT IC, and as a HC player I was wondering how you felt about replacing CWDT/IC with Blasphemy Enfeeble? Would the added damage reduction be worth it to take vs reduced mana for MoM?



I don't blame you not being a fan of CWDT-IC (i'm not that much a fan of it either). I think blasphemy temporal chains is definitely worthy of consideration if you can find a jewel to outdps clear mind (temp chains synergises well with wither and abyssal cry, allowing you to kite bosses far better than enfeeble).


Oh right, I completely forgot about the synergy w/ Abyssal. Well, I can live with lower damage but more survivability, I'll give that a try! Releveling another berzerker since I got two shot to A10 Kitava by standing in place stupidly, alas. Once I get to maps we'll see how that goes.


Good luck! :)
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Hello.

Your guide says:

"Why Warbringer and not Pain Reaver?
Dark Pact already gives a ton of damage, enough for us to leech more than the 6% we expend per cast. As such, I didn't find it necessary to get Pain Reaver"

I think that's what Hobben meant by being confused. You clearly take Pain Reaver and also need it for leech. Was a bit confused myself too when I was about to start following this guide, then just assumed you meant not taking CiS.

Thank you for the guide!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info