[3.0] 100% Ele Conversion BV Inquisitor - Life Based - Cheap

I've done Hydra deathless so far. Working towards level 94 for a third jewel slot before throwing myself at the rest of the guardians and shaper.

"
Gref wrote:
I've done Hydra deathless so far. Working towards level 94 for a third jewel slot before throwing myself at the rest of the guardians and shaper.

I'm glad you're enjoying my build mate ! Keep going !
I love how everyone just casually says how easy Atzhiri is.. I'm at 5931 life 700 es with my build at level 90 and she still one shots me with this build so I definitely would like to know where I am going wrong with this.
"
IMN0TNAISU wrote:
I love how everyone just casually says how easy Atzhiri is.. I'm at 5931 life 700 es with my build at level 90 and she still one shots me with this build so I definitely would like to know where I am going wrong with this.

Drop blood rage and spec into vaal pact. try it and if you don't like it, go back to your old set up.
"
IMN0TNAISU wrote:

I think it's because of the armor. It takes 25% ele dmg as chaos dmg. And most of the time your chaos res is below zero so a single storm call or flameblast will 1 shot you.
Can someone please tell me how much this build benefits from cold damage % and lightning damage % rolls on gear? Is it better or worse than physical damage buffs?
"
Mopstah wrote:
Can someone please tell me how much this build benefits from cold damage % and lightning damage % rolls on gear? Is it better or worse than physical damage buffs?

AFAIK %phys damage is better if and where you can get it. Besides Rustic Sashes and jewels I don't think there are many non unique items that have that mod though.
"
lqte wrote:

I'm glad you're enjoying my build mate ! Keep going !

Hate to nitpick, but is this really your build? I came here after first watching Mathil's video 2 weeks ago:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHfBn7mcse0

and finding this:
http://pathofexilegems.com/builds/3-0-elemental-blade-vortex-templar-inquisitor/
a day or 2 after Mathil's video, much before you posted this copy+pasted guide.

Unless of course, the pathofexilegems article is yours, in which case, it is still based off Mathil's video...
I noticed this as well but didn't say anything. I came here after watching Mathil's video too. Noticed it's basically the exact same. But this guy did something useful in making a good forum thread. Mathil's thread is cryptic and he doesn't answer any questions.

OP is helping the community out by doing this so let's also be sure to give him credit for that.

I really enjoy getting positive feedback from others about my same build so let's keep that going here :)

Side note, can someone with an incandescent heart please tell me is it that much better than an alternative? How much chaos res do you need to be just as strong as with a normal all res chest?
"
Mopstah wrote:
I noticed this as well but didn't say anything. I came here after watching Mathil's video too. Noticed it's basically the exact same. But this guy did something useful in making a good forum thread. Mathil's thread is cryptic and he doesn't answer any questions.

OP is helping the community out by doing this so let's also be sure to give him credit for that.

I really enjoy getting positive feedback from others about my same build so let's keep that going here :)

Side note, can someone with an incandescent heart please tell me is it that much better than an alternative? How much chaos res do you need to be just as strong as with a normal all res chest?

It's a noticeable increase to your DPS and life leech (with Atziri's Promise) as most enemies have little to no chaos res.

You have to have capped chaos res as a life build otherwise you take more damage compared to wearing any other chest. I'd recommend having at least 40 chaos res and some form of amethyst flask before wearing one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info