3.0 Doomfletch Prism Pathfinder

Progression: Act 5

Jewel: Lioneye's Fall

Bandits: Kill all

Note: I started using Split Arrow before Tornado Shot. For bows I used first Silverbranch, after Doomfletch and finally Doomfletch Prism.
Last edited by moostrenko on Sep 29, 2017, 12:19:56 PM
Last bumped on Sep 1, 2017, 12:24:41 PM
Last edited by moostrenko on Aug 12, 2017, 3:57:26 AM
Progression: Low-tier maps

Pantheon: Brine King + Yugul

Notes: You could use Starkonja's Head instead Abyssus for better survival but less damage. For labyrinth I recommend respect Vaal pact passive and use Ryslatha in pantheon. Cannot do maps with Cannot Leech or Reflect Elemental Damage mods.
Last edited by moostrenko on Aug 19, 2017, 3:23:01 AM
Progression: Mid-tier maps

Notes: Try to get same uncapped resistances for work with Wise Oak flask. You could use Starkonja's Head instead Abyssus for better survival but less damage. For labyrinth I recommend respect Vaal pact passive and use Ryslatha in pantheon. Cannot do maps with Cannot Leech or Reflect Elemental Damage mods.
Last edited by moostrenko on Aug 19, 2017, 3:28:31 AM
Progression: High-tier maps

Notes: Try to get same uncapped resistances for work with Wise Oak flask. You could use Starkonja's Head instead Abyssus for better survival but less damage. For labyrinth I recommend respect Vaal pact passive and use Ryslatha in pantheon. Cannot do maps with Cannot Leech or Reflect Elemental Damage mods.

Advice: If you gonna run Shaped Racecourse maps should know that 1 of the 3 bosses reflects damage and you can kill yourself.
Last edited by moostrenko on Aug 24, 2017, 9:33:15 AM
Progression: Improving gear

Advice: If you gonna run Shaped Racecourse maps should know that 1 of the 3 bosses reflects damage and you can kill yourself.
Last edited by moostrenko on Aug 25, 2017, 4:59:15 AM
Finished

Pantheon: Lunaris + Yugul

Jewels: Max Life > Projectile Dmg > Attack speed with Bows > Global Crit Multi > Global Crit Chance

Last edited by moostrenko on Sep 1, 2017, 6:36:19 AM
Yo! I'm building my own version of this right now; I 6L my Yriel the other day- OMG; that beast is so strong. What a neat chest. Also, I forgot about the chance to bleed gem so I will take out crit gems for those (wearing rats nest anyway)

I am having deja vu regarding the damage; speaking of Prophecy league when RoTC came out- did everything and I feel like this is the same deal.

Did you get the enchants yourself or just give in and buy? Super jelly for your boot enchant; I will be working on that.

Love your build and thanks for the gem idea ;)

Need lioneye Fall gem (120 chaos, atm) LOL
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Sep 1, 2017, 10:52:08 AM
"
Yo! I'm building my own version of this right now; I 6L my Yriel the other day- OMG; that beast is so strong. What a neat chest. Also, I forgot about the chance to bleed gem so I will take out crit gems for those (wearing rats nest anyway)

I am having deja vu regarding the damage; speaking of Prophecy league when RoTC came out- did everything and I feel like this is the same deal.

Did you get the enchants yourself or just give in and buy? Super jelly for your boot enchant; I will be working on that.

Love your build and thanks for the gem idea ;)

Need lioneye Fall gem (120 chaos, atm) LOL

I bougth both enchants helmet and boots they were very expensive. Mainly because I hate labyrinth although this build can easily do Uber-Izaro.

Thank you for comment. Enjoy the build ;)
Last edited by moostrenko on Sep 1, 2017, 12:31:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info