3.0 Blight Trickster

I'm really super lazy and don't have time to make a full fledge guide, but I'm just here to say this works (quite well) and maybe someone can flesh it out more. Here is a path of building template: https://pastebin.com/8FJtZ50b

The new gloves and gem push this build into viable territory.

I take Patient Reaper, Ghost Dance, Shade Form and Weave the Arcane, in that order.
Swift Killer really only works for trash mobs and they die so fast it doesn't even matter.
I run temp chains or enfeeble with blasphemy, and use the rest of the unreserved mana as a shield with MoM. Blight with Allelopathy gloves and 4 sockets only costs about 11 mana so it's not a huge deal to run out of mana with MoM, I've never had an issue with casting.

It might be worth it to grab the curse node that allows for 2 curses when combined with witchfire brew, but I don't have one yet so I'm not sure.

Anyway, i'm just some nub and I've been facerolling everything up to tier 8 maps (because I haven't gone any farther yet). I hope someone can make this better.

Here's a shitty little gif of the damage, rare 7 map and stuff just melts. Usually you can cast for like a second and move on to the next pack.
Last edited by Attorneyatlawl on Aug 9, 2017, 6:42:31 PM
Last bumped on Nov 21, 2017, 10:38:23 AM
jesus, this is a matrix build lul

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info