[3.2] BUFFED "Chin Sol Trapnel Shot" - 10c Budget, farm Atziri/Uber Lab/High Maps

"
Belchonok wrote:
Is it Bisco's Collar viable? lol

This!

Just wanna know this to proceed with the character creation lulz;
I just bring the truth!

since chin sol has a high dexterty requirement, would it make sense to skill down to point blank and leaving some of the damage nodes out and only skilling in life nodes for survivability? or do you lack of damage in this case?
Hi, interesting build, trying it out. Couple of questions please.

What Pantheon choices to go for? Or none matters at all?

I died to Merciless Izaro final phase when I tried going in at level 68. 3kish life and very low defenses otherwise. Toon is lazyguinness. I've since gotten the passive to convert evasion to armour, should I try again now or skill into MoM first and picking up some life on the way? I went with the tree by GornoDD since I have that quiver instead of BlackGleam. I'm working on picking up the life node at duelist area now.

Thanks!
Is there a certain way pasti bin works? all I see when I click on the link is type and it makes no sence. I see it mentioned on page 12 for a build. Bawtzki was posting a pasti bin for the final build set up for GornoDD.
Last edited by JesusIsMyLord on Sep 19, 2017, 7:40:55 AM
"
morbiuz666 wrote:
Hi, interesting build, trying it out. Couple of questions please.

What Pantheon choices to go for? Or none matters at all?

I died to Merciless Izaro final phase when I tried going in at level 68. 3kish life and very low defenses otherwise. Toon is lazyguinness. I've since gotten the passive to convert evasion to armour, should I try again now or skill into MoM first and picking up some life on the way? I went with the tree by GornoDD since I have that quiver instead of BlackGleam. I'm working on picking up the life node at duelist area now.

Thanks!

I just finished merci Izaro too and was surprised how easy it went. Your best defence is your high mobility, range and the insane single target damage. Izaro was gone in a couple of secs and easy to dodge since all the trap throwing hardly blocks your movement.

I wouldnt go for armour, it only helps against many small phy based hits, not against big hits. Even with like 25k armour Izaro still can oneshot you since the harder the hit the less protection armour provides. It doesent work like ele resist mitigation.

Going for MoM is a bit of a riks since the constant throwing of traps keeps you alive thx to Tinkerskin and going out of mana can be dangerous, since no traps, no recover. On top of that MoM means less damage since you cant run all the auras / heralds.
"
JesusIsMyLord wrote:
Is there a certain way pasti bin works? all I see when I click on the link is type and it makes no sence. I see it mentioned on page 12 for a build. Bawtzki was posting a pasti bin for the final build set up for GornoDD.

You need the tool "Path of Building" from github.
After installation you can import the build by clicking on "Import from Pastebin".
Then just enter the link, click "Import" and you are done.
"
Xirce wrote:
I just finished merci Izaro too and was surprised how easy it went. Your best defence is your high mobility, range and the insane single target damage. Izaro was gone in a couple of secs and easy to dodge since all the trap throwing hardly blocks your movement.

I wouldnt go for armour, it only helps against many small phy based hits, not against big hits. Even with like 25k armour Izaro still can oneshot you since the harder the hit the less protection armour provides. It doesent work like ele resist mitigation.

Going for MoM is a bit of a riks since the constant throwing of traps keeps you alive thx to Tinkerskin and going out of mana can be dangerous, since no traps, no recover. On top of that MoM means less damage since you cant run all the auras / heralds.

Hmm I'm doing it wrong then. Just tried again at 71, 2nd phase Izaro knocked me out flat. Probably I plain suck at trapper, pre-casting didn't kill him off either or else my aim is piss poor haha. This toon is rather new and my gems are all around 16-17, no quality. Life around 3.3k, mana all reserved and 875 ES. I feel slow, slow movement, slow cast of traps.
"
morbiuz666 wrote:

Hmm I'm doing it wrong then. Just tried again at 71, 2nd phase Izaro knocked me out flat. Probably I plain suck at trapper, pre-casting didn't kill him off either or else my aim is piss poor haha. This toon is rather new and my gems are all around 16-17, no quality. Life around 3.3k, mana all reserved and 875 ES. I feel slow, slow movement, slow cast of traps.

In a bad moment Izaro can oneshot you, even with 5k life. You have to keep an eye on him.
The key here is that you can move freely and even throwing traps is hardly blocking your movement. Just cast your golem and you see the difference, you basically are frozen for 1 sec.
I have chars that run way faster but when it comes to damage you have to stand still.

I have similar gems, even less life and around 300 ES.
Why do you have so much ES? I only get it from Tinkerskin. More than that seems useless.

Btw since you are running all the time i am not using Arctic Armor and rather go for another Herald (Thunder).
Hello again,

At level 89 I've generally finished my own version of this build, so I wanted to share with you all final thoughts. I have also completed a pretty decent gear (largely self crafted), so this is almost most I can get from this awesome build before switching to gems with +20% quality.

As I already discribed on page 13, I've resigned from following important skills:

- Chain Reaction
- Mind over Matter
- Eldritch Battery (I used Essence Worm ring to reduce mana reserved from Wrath + Herald of Ice + Herald of Thunder at once, while having enough mana for casting skills)

By doing this I managed to get fully benefit of:
- Tinkerskin, that regenerates me 400 life and 200 hp with every trap throw:) So in 1 round of traps throwing (12 pieces), I'm getting back around 1800 hp + ES alltogether.
- Energy shield, that now adds to my HP pool, so it's much harder to one shot me.

Both those things greatly improved my survivability and allowed me fast clearing of maps, as I can play much more aggresively.

Just to say this -> Up to Tier10 maps I'm even using magic find items, as both damage and survivality is enough not to worry about anything.

Moreover, even if I'm hit very hard, I can still cast all attacks and defensive moves, so this helps A LOT. In the original build, in this situation you would get your ES shiled down to zero and can do nothing but think about survivial. If you're additionally on for instance burning ground, you'll never regenerate and just die. In this build, you retain full control of characted in every possible situation:)

My current stats are following:

HP: 5,4k
ES: 0,6k
Mana unallocated 0,3k

Elemental ressistances: capped (ca 80-90)
Chaos: +36%
Psysical dmg reduction: 28%

DPS form shrapnel shot (mouse over value):
- no buffs: 5 950
- with Wrath + herald of Ice + Herald of Thunder + ice golem (so normal setup for game) : 10 034
- while figtning: around 14 000,

In practice in means killing every boss in few seconds...

My passive tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYDAAUtBbUHHgjUCPQOSBEvEZYUdRjbG-AhYCLqIvQj9iaVKaUqCysKMHwx-jIBMhgzeDcXN9Q51ECgQixFfEa3RwZJUUp9TZJRR1MxVUtW-l3yYeJh62JPYqxkqmdOZ6BqNmpDbAhsC2yMbRltOnBRcFJzbXTtdPF293fXePl6U3rvew1-3X8rf8aExYd2idOMNo19jbmNv4_6kA2TJ5Uul5ebhpu1naqgeaCfoS-io6TCshmzA7Q4tMW3dbzqvorB88LswzrJBs960NDTb9vn45_lGec66KTo1uwY7T_uFfDV8Pnxivaf-_X9Sv1u?accountName=ziuteczek123456&characterName=Ziuuutka

My gear:

In terms of jewels (I don't know how to copy them), I used:
2 x collateral damage
3 x jewels with maximum life + some damage + additional damage/resistances

Final words and special thanks to a collegue who gave a tip about Frostwall - it's great.

I hope you'll like it and some oy you may even try it:)

Good luck!
Kashon
Thank you very much Xirce , it worked fine
Last edited by JesusIsMyLord on Sep 19, 2017, 4:55:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info