[3.1] Firestorm Leech Tank

Hey, nice to see that you've changed the build for 3.1! Looks pretty tanky with the block and I think I'll try it as a starter in 3.1 since I enjoyed firestorm a lot in 3.0. I hope Rathpith Globe wont be too expensive now when people use blockbuilds instead of VP...

One question:
It says that Soul of Arakaali triggers when you STOP taking DoT, with constantly refreshing Bloodrage does it even stop before all monsters are dead? Does out-regening the Bloodrage-DoT at full life count as "stop taking damage over time"?
Immortal call stops blood rage dot and then SoA is activated, without IC blood rage is not useful.
Last edited by ByR on Dec 7, 2017, 1:18:29 PM
"
ByR wrote:
Immortal call stops blood rage dot and then SoA is activated, without IC blood rage is not useful.

Oh THAT'S the trick, thank you very much!
I loved the 3.0 build so I'm going to try this out with you in the league. I'm hopeful!
I cant open the pasebin in path of bulding... can you help me out :(?
So is this build tree incomplete or is pastebin not working? It says the code is correct in pastebin but you don't go to vaal pact anymore?
DirtyDot, thank you for updating this guide. Could you please include a passive build in pathofexile.com's tree, for those of us having trouble accessing the PoB version?
"
FeatherSigil wrote:
DirtyDot, thank you for updating this guide. Could you please include a passive build in pathofexile.com's tree, for those of us having trouble accessing the PoB version?

I've added a link to poe planner based tree to the original post
gonna try out ur build :) is it ok to use 3.0 levelling guide
Btw: Cybil's Claw is a great leveling unique for this build. Spell Damage increases with block chance and also cast speed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info