[3.0] The Scourge { SRS }

The life seems sooooo low @_@
Which Weapon I could take except the claws you wear ? becuz theyre rlly expensiv
you can use brightbeak if you want an alternative to the scourge
"
DonV1to wrote:
Which Weapon I could take except the claws you wear ? becuz theyre rlly expensiv

Scourge is 1 chaos xD
"
ericlh370 wrote:
The life seems sooooo low @_@

What sort of life should I aim for? I too have this feeling where I am at lvl 76 with all the mandatory gear pieces but am sitting at 2800 HP :/
The sad truth is saw his twitch he's playing with groups with aura bot so i don't think playing this solo if are where you. This build made by group play not for solo.
"
popotm wrote:
The sad truth is saw his twitch he's playing with groups with aura bot so i don't think playing this solo if are where you. This build made by group play not for solo.

81 solo on this so far. Zero issues with anything I've tried. Why couldn't you play it solo?

I was surprised by how easy uber lab was even. I died in the third fight, but it was my own fault for standing there when he clearly telegraphed what was going to happen. :P
Last edited by circuskid on Aug 26, 2017, 11:21:29 AM
I'm following this build and lv 84 atm, so the map clear of open ground maps(like oasis) is so fast cause de mobillity from buffed shield charge but in closed maps like prison I always get my face at walls =(

the skin of the loyal is expensive but not "must have"

the jewels are essencial and too fucking expensive and rare

I'm feeling my character too much squish, the damage is so good but I can die so easy
Are you sure you got that right with that shield? imo anything that doesn't say MINION in it doesn't grant anything to them or at least it shouldn't.

THe shield says YOUR hits.
but it uses 1 point in Necromantic Aegis, so this buff goes to minions instead of you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info