New Unique Items Discovered So Far

Theres more?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
A little bit disappointed... but your amazing work for FoO exceed so far
I'm a little disappointed at the fact we don't have Ahn's Might. Had a build set up for it and all kinda curious what happened to it. Still if it was pulled I hope we get it and the helmet in some form soon.
is there any way to trigger elemental equilibrium with blight (from the gloves)?

flat dmg on jewels only get triggered by attacks?

Id really like blight as my curse applier (cwc), but i still need ee to trigger too.
Last edited by voodoov on Aug 10, 2017, 5:29:48 PM
WHERE IS AHN'S MIGHT SWORD???!!!!
Anyone else remember the Doedre skin body armor that was teased? Is that not happening?
Little too heavy on the poison stuff...but then again, I've always hated the ugly green visual effect for psn, so I tend to avoid those kind of builds, that's my own bias.

Apart from that, about what I'd expect, a few lackluster items, a few quite powerful, and some interesting ones that might have some neat interactions with the right builds and item combos.

Nothing I really feel inspired to actually go for, except maybe the channeling shield, which depending on how that Harbinger works, could be decent for my SR build.

Also a bit curious as to how all the poison stuff fits the Harbinger theme? Seems a bit out of place, especially since the meta this league seems to be more about ele or bleed builds, at least from what I've been seeing.
Fix the tinkerskin trigger please. People are crying out loud.
Found one tonight, how can I post it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info