New Unique Items Discovered So Far

Neat, but some of them need big buffs.
I would love to have a Pale Council as a MTX skin set. I love the artwork on them.

Got Dendrobate and like it as well. I'm going to start looking for the Coming Calamity and the Fracturing Spinner now.
Elder Shaper of Play-Doh
edit:
double post.
Elder Shaper of Play-Doh
Last edited by jbuehring on Aug 9, 2017, 12:50:05 PM
So does this mean there's no more uniques to be sought out?

As an added note they always add League-Specific unique items. There are SIX Harbinger uniques displayed here. Does that mean that there are SIX More uniques left to be found (including or excluding maps)?

Other than that great job GGG. I see some good potential use from many of these items for builds in the future.

IGN: Red_Rider
Last edited by _Canadian_ on Aug 9, 2017, 1:14:21 PM
nothing for puer warriors :( so sad :D
That helm looks like the perfect place to put my vaal spark setup :)
ES, ES, ES, ES, ES, ES, ES, ES... fancy stuff for casters. *spits*
Forget about uniques and please fix the disconnect and low FPS issues !!!
After testing the spark threshold I got to say it is underwhelming, the Nova is nice for clear speed if you can jump ahead/middle of packs. But that duration nerf is just brutal and only gaining 4 extra sparks with a 2 jewel investment... You might as well just play ethereal knives, as it amounts to about the same thing but slower due to the projectile speed.
"
habbey wrote:
"
viperesque wrote:
That list has 24 so implies that everything has already been found, but that seems a little off:

-The Beachhead is new and definitely exists
-What happened to Ahn's Might and the Ahn's helm teased here? Were they delayed?

Indeed, I'd love to know what happened to Ahn's Might.

it was so bad, that ppl got rly mad, with reason lol
Buff life on the right side of the tree! Just a little! Pretty Please!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info