New Unique Items Discovered So Far

I can't wait for somebody to crack the code with Essence Drain / Allelopathy / Spreading Rot.
That seems too good in my head.
Nice you shared all uniques with us. Just one question now. Are you going to fix harbinger items? They are bugged as f***.
For example Belt : When you get buff from Harbinger from belt and we use any flask(life, mana, utility) the buff gets canceled.
Sword - Someone posted on forum that when you have arcane surge from Harbinger it gets canceled everytime you throw a trap.

Don't know who tested those items but I can clearly see you put all work in Oriath and harbringer is just as bad as warbands was.
Anyway I hope it will get fixed really soon.
Always 90% of the new stuff is ES / casters / and mage stuff meh.

Asking again untill this question is answered:

+
+
+
+
+
When do we get ANY info on the mtx rewards for the 2 week Mayhem league?!?
I haven't seen any post regarding the winners...

+
+
+
+
+
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
Nothing for marauder ;(
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

"
Alabamak wrote:
Nothing for marauder ;(

Just add a little fantasy mate ;) So Imagine this:

Debeon's Dirge + The Tempest's Binding LuL. Ice Crash Zerker! :D So be it! ^^ Let the leveling begin! :D
Seeing is believing
Last edited by Hagitsu on Aug 9, 2017, 7:11:53 AM
"
viperesque wrote:
That list has 24 so implies that everything has already been found, but that seems a little off:

-The Beachhead is new and definitely exists
-What happened to Ahn's Might and the Ahn's helm teased here? Were they delayed?

Yeah, I was just thinking about making a build around Ahn's Might, and lo and behold it doesn't exist, after scratching my head spending a minute trying to find someone selling it. We already know all its stats so I don't know what the hold up is, but hopefully they're buffing the base damage....
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
So am I seeing this RIGHT you FUCK UP Summon Skelly's to add a mandatory JEWEL are you kidding me thats like the stupidest thing ever next pls REMOVE all AoE from AoE Skill's and add Jewel's for additional AoE seriously WTF.

I get Treshhold Jewel's but why NERF a Skill and in the SAME Patch introduce a Jewel that will be Mandatory if you want the OLD summon Skelly's?

The other Unique's look pretty cool tho some nice niche one's and some overall usable ones.

What the hell are you talking about?

Summon Skeletons was in no way nerfed. Ever. It's been continually buffed in an attempt to make it worth playing.

Its functionality has been changed in

Every time was a buff.

In 3.0 it went from summoning two skeletons every .8 seconds, to summoning one every .5. Yes that means two skeletons in 1 second rather than 0.8, so its cast speed is slightly slower, but this is more than offset by their increased attack speed and increased damage.
Any of these got 3d art? anyone want to post some pictures?
IGN: xGiblet, xPenthesilea
#1 wander/spell dmg & crit shield / 101% lightning damage CI rings /etc mirror services
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1927825
Things I'm selling
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1947845
No physical or armor items? Not one physical bow? What a joke.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info