New Unique Items Discovered So Far

Anyone decoded the flavour text symbols on these new items yet? Seems a cool little puzzle.
Last line on Dendrobate says "15% Increased Poison Duration At Least 150 Intelligence". I think a few words got lost here.

Anyway, nice items, could use some of them. And fantastic art once again. :)
"
viperesque wrote:
That list has 24 so implies that everything has already been found

I also 'miss' two jewels in their presentation...
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Farandine wrote:
Interesting!
Are the harbinger symbols an actual code that could be solved or just flavor?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1942381
very nice! those are pretty cool!
TYVM for posting these, looking forward to working on a fun build with some of these after farming the now, more rewarding labs :)
"
Higorvilpon wrote:
3.0 Dot of Oriath

The age of poison

Having small percentage of being poisoned on hit is like LESS modifier to damage!
Unless you have items which grants you 100% Poison on hit, you wont build Poison builds!

The Coming Calamity Destroyer Regalia
Does it useful in any build now?
I only saw this build with WORMBLASTER THE THIRD, but it was nerfed because of flasks charges on crit!
Quite underwhelming, nothing really interesting for a summoner there. :(
Overall I'd say most of those are really interesting, but nothing really stands out as particularly build enabling to me at least.
So am I seeing this RIGHT you FUCK UP Summon Skelly's to add a mandatory JEWEL are you kidding me thats like the stupidest thing ever next pls REMOVE all AoE from AoE Skill's and add Jewel's for additional AoE seriously WTF.

I get Treshhold Jewel's but why NERF a Skill and in the SAME Patch introduce a Jewel that will be Mandatory if you want the OLD summon Skelly's?

The other Unique's look pretty cool tho some nice niche one's and some overall usable ones.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info