Harbinger language/symbol translation

Not sure if it will help at all but here's what I've encountered so far.
Spoiler

The rarest symbol I see is easily

I'll keep collecting screenshots until something interesting comes of it.
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
"
Toshis8 wrote:
It seems that symbols on all "stargates" are the same. But still, one thing changes - those drawings (different symbols) on the ground. There is one center drawing surrounded by other and has circular shape:

Most likely it depicts "stargate". From which we can deduce that symbol:

stands for "portal".

edit:
Few larger drawings on the ground stay the same (including that portal drawing), smaller ones positioned around change.

edit #2:

If my eyes are not mistaking me it seems that there is a new type "Connection symbol" on "stargate":

I don't see a "<>" with a hole in the center but the classic "->" "of"
Any other point of view about this one?
---

And About this: http://poedb.tw/us/area.php?c=Harbinger
Incredible work there!
Wow, so many screenshots StrayYoshi. Reviewed it, there are different combinations of same abilities. Think there is no need to collect more names of regular harbingers, but I am curious about the names of harbingers who come out of the portal. Do they have anything unique about them? If not, probably we are done with harbinger names (unless GGG will add something new in the future).

"
Stefouch wrote:

Any other point of view about this one?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
Last edited by Toshis8 on Aug 15, 2017, 4:03:57 PM
Played a bit of it tonight and was going through some Harbingers I found whilst leveling (level 25-29)

So this Symbol Sorry don't know how to link them properly and I did this on paint lol. Seems like a promote / buff for the allies / minions

The last flame dash one was quite weird and surprising to be different to what I've seen before. Anyone have any ideas?

Also sorry I wrote the skills in no particular order. Most of the skills i wrote should be the other way (Buff minions / allies & Flame dash).
Last edited by aaron25678 on Aug 15, 2017, 4:48:39 PM
Last 2 from me. Off to bed now for work tomorrow yay! (not lol)

This one was strange again like my last flame dash one, symbol/s not making sense here (we haven't decoded yet so ofc they won't make sense yet lol).

The diamond that joins them almost seems like the links we have for our skills. So for my frost bomb one = one of the symbols - looking at it now the end one (please someone help me with linking these lol) looks like cross bones, like death? So Arcane (from OP's source) linked with death = bomb on death?

Ah got to play this more tomorrow and try find out!
Last edited by aaron25678 on Aug 15, 2017, 5:55:35 PM
"
aint no one got time to decipher that when playing lol...

That's true .. until near mid/end of the league ;)
My YOUTUBE Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz7SYVrfQWKi0NJiAJJMusg
"
VironLaw wrote:
"
aint no one got time to decipher that when playing lol...

That's true .. until near mid/end of the league ;)

Why it takes like 30 seconds to wipe it clean off the map and go pick up my 10 transmute shards which im not even sure why i bother picking up because who uses transmute orbs past the first act after ripping?
just for try, for see and for know
Kudos to the translators! thanks! keep it up!
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
I wonder if we can define the symbol order of "<God/Pantheon?> <around> <insert_concept_here>" to mean the god of that concept? If so, maybe we can start identifying gods in the flavourtexts and work out their story, then work backwards from that and translate the last remaining symbols?
Gravity is just a prejudice. A part of Earth's jurisdiction. As an apache helicopter, I find that very oppressive.
"
Zorajin wrote:
I wonder if we can define the symbol order of "<God/Pantheon?> <around> <insert_concept_here>" to mean the god of that concept? If so, maybe we can start identifying gods in the flavourtexts and work out their story, then work backwards from that and translate the last remaining symbols?

Maybe you are correct maybe it's not this harbinger does flame dash. Maybe it's this harbinger worships a fire god and uses X or Y ability?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info