[3.10 HC] Apep's Darkpact Totems are BACK (original build 3.1-3.3)

The upcoming Hierophant changes for 3.2 are going to drive the DPS of this build up massively. You'll no longer get hit by the 28% less damage penalty with four totems. Now it's just a question if the 4th totem is worth it, or if permanent Arcane Surge is better. I'm leaning towards the extra 2 totems from ascendancy points, then MoM, and finally the buff for Arcane Surge. Will be interesting to see how the mana usage holds up though.
"
_loki wrote:
The upcoming Hierophant changes for 3.2 are going to drive the DPS of this build up massively. You'll no longer get hit by the 28% less damage penalty with four totems. Now it's just a question if the 4th totem is worth it, or if permanent Arcane Surge is better. I'm leaning towards the extra 2 totems from ascendancy points, then MoM, and finally the buff for Arcane Surge. Will be interesting to see how the mana usage holds up though.

personally I'd be stacking endurance charges, for the life regen, physical damage mitigation ( or perma immortal call) and ele damage mitigation per charge, which is so hard to get.

Two for the price of one!

And life regen per totem is pretty nice as well.

Well this is going on my 3.2 to do list.

I may even use this as my league starter.
Last edited by facelessman122 on Feb 21, 2018, 4:29:28 AM
"
CoolColJ wrote:
and ele damage mitigation per charge

It's not per charge it's just 5% if you have a charge. Changes are great nontheless.
I dont think perma arcane surge is worth it, we already have 8 sec with inc dur, so id prefer charges for sure. One of the best league starter imho.

Also, we could use fated Doedre's Tenure, which will give us more added chaos damage, this looks insane, and take shield for more survivability :D
Last edited by PlayArcher on Feb 21, 2018, 9:51:36 AM
I have been taking a break from POE and not checking the forum, hence lack of posts for a while.
But wow, the changes to Hierophant are going to take this build and send its power level through the roof. I really don't know what more to say than that.

I plan to try the same Ascendancy tree and work it up as a 5 totem build with --massive-- life and mana regen based on the number of totems and 1.73x the previously available single target damage.

-O
In search for a starter build for the next league. Is there a recent Path Of Building link ? Thanks !
Hey, Orion72 are you planning to update this builds for 3.2? I'm seriously atempted to make this build as my starter build, but I wish it had more videos of endgame content like Guardians, Elder, Shaper and Uber Atziri.
Re Update for 3.2

Not seeing any substantial changes necessary at the moment. In terms of pure theory, I intend to try it with the same, now powered up, ascendancies and the same-ish tree for a 5-totem build. Shouldn't be any significant gear changes either. All of this subject to alteration as I learn more through play-testing. And I will post if there are new significant ideas that arise based on new uniques etc. Encourage others to do the same if interested.

Sorry there aren't as many vids of the top tier content--I took most of Abyss season off. If anyone ran this build last season and has some of their own, would love to see them.

-O
This + Atziri's Reflection = :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info