[3.10 HC] Apep's Darkpact Totems are BACK (original build 3.1-3.3)

"
Artagas wrote:

2700 ES....

do you really can use this effective? i have not es much of time...
-Помню, как толпа крестьян убить меня хотела,
После инквизиторы калечили мне тело!
Все восстало против молодого некроманта,
Сделав меня мучеником моего таланта.
"
Artagas wrote:
"
Dylan2341 wrote:

any tips on upgrades? the armor is hard to upgrade there is not much carnal armors out atm

Frankly this looks fine, you should be able to clear up to t15 as is, without any major problems.

I'd get a corrupted 20/20 dark pact gem asap.

Other than that it is nice to have an fcr ammy, or spell damage maybe on gloves, but none of those are a big deal.
Devoto's helmet is nice if it doesnt mess up your resists. Dream fragmants can be good as well, depending on what you are running.

Getting good jewels is kind of important in this build (especially if you are playing with the 7 jewel tree), but not sure what you got right now.

Other than that you could start saving up for one of the nice 6-link unique body armours (see previous 30 or so pages of discussion on which one to pick). It is going to cost a lot but meh.
Also 21/20 dark pact would be nice i assume.

All in all your gear looks good, and you will probably have to invest quite a bit to see significant improvements.

edit: dont think efficacy is actually worth it. trash clear: increased area, boss: conc effect.

edit2: what i like to do (but it is a preference) is to ditch inc dur from decoy and move it to the three link, freeing up a slot that i use for vaal summon skellies. in my experience one of two things happen before decoy would expire: - enemies die, - totem dies. so inc dur feels pointless.

Also see the above discussion about the wither-cwc-minion life - skeletons 4 link. It is spiffy. Could replace your frenzy 4 link.

thanks for the info.

my helm was way to exp to replace it, and i prefer tankyness over dps as im HC
my jewels are pretty good most are life/mana res etc

il try out the wither-cwc-minion life skeles

as for tree, what should i be doing? im currently using the level 75 tree, but i see the higher level one takes alot of life regen and jewel slots.,, should i be going for this?
Close by jewel slots is almost always worthwhile for any build.

Just pulling numbers from my head here but I think an average of my rare jewels is something like 6%life, 21res, 12%dmg, 6%cast or something. Taking a jewel slot for 3nodes would then give you 2%life 7res 4%dmg and 2%cast speed PER NODE ontop if whatever else they give. First 4slots actually only costs us 7nodes too! It's hard to beat those numbers when you run out of stuff to take close in the tree, especially since we start running out of %life nodes to take unless we travel 7+ nodes.
Thank you very much for this wonderful build.
It allowed me to recycle a failed attempt as getting Kitava's Thirst to work.

Currently 93:
Spoiler

5354hp/3291mana 40.3k tooltip dps unbuff.
5078hp/3254mana 38.9k tooltip when running with Bisco's collar (most of the time).

I highly recommend using The Covenant, it provides a huge dps boost (+10k for me) and is far easier to colour than Cherrubim's Maleficence (and cheaper to start with).
Voll's Vision is quite good, it provides decent hp while also giving some life regeneration and resistances.

Killed all 4 guardians and the Shaper, though not deathless. It sometimes hard to do consistent damage while trying to manage all the things that are happening at the same time.
Last edited by Haboryme on Sep 17, 2017, 6:35:02 AM
Any tips on what I should be upgrading?

At the moment I'm just trying to get a Dark Pact enchantment on my helm. Also I have this:

But I've just been playing around with the Soul Mantle.
Just got cherru.

Crafted 6s for 250jewelers
Crafted RBBBBG for 200 chromatic
Linked with 227 fusings to 6L

Just thinking is covenant or cherru better ??

HHC

Edit 1: or the 3rd choice could be rare 6L with life+resists?

Also wondering between devoto's devotion helm vs rare helmet?
Last edited by Chainluck on Sep 19, 2017, 8:07:09 PM
"
Chainluck wrote:

Imma go with Covenant. Way more damage with concentrated effect and more safier clearing when using increased area of effect.
"
Shoxu wrote:
"
Chainluck wrote:

Imma go with Covenant. Way more damage with concentrated effect and more safier clearing when using increased area of effect.

Hmm okay..so in covenant is already added chaos support gem. My question is which gems i should link with DP then?

Oh, and does MoM count in ES also? (before ES goes 0, it takes from ES first and then life right ?
"
Chainluck wrote:
"
Shoxu wrote:
"
Chainluck wrote:

Hmm okay..so in covenant is already added chaos support gem. My question is which gems i should link with DP then?

Oh, and does MoM count in ES also? (before ES goes 0, it takes from ES first and then life right ?

DP-Totem-Void Manipulation-Controlled Destruction-Faster Casting-Inc AoE/Conc Effect
If you don't like conc effect and find AoE large enough, you can try iron will/efficacy.

MoM explicitly states "before life", so it does not mitigate damage to ES.
"
Chainluck wrote:
"
Shoxu wrote:
"
Chainluck wrote:

"
Shoxu wrote:
Last edited by Shoxu on Sep 21, 2017, 7:49:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info