[3.1] FoxTactic's - Arc of the council build "Good all arounder"

would Skyforth scale well this? can drop pcoc with orb of storms for something else.

Finding it pretty cringe past t13. Terribly squishy.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Aug 25, 2017, 9:47:54 PM
Is there a way to adapt this build for use only arc? Or is it too much weak for it?

(nice build, btw)
"
HezPwner wrote:
Is there a way to adapt this build for use only arc? Or is it too much weak for it?

(nice build, btw)

Naw man, Arc is garbage single target. It's great for packs cuz it can chain back and hit the first target again, again and again. Single target, forget it. Complete poop.
Flame surge on the other hand is amazeballs.
Hey,
with which abilities do you guys leveling?
"
98h1zc wrote:
Hey,
with which abilities do you guys leveling?

I used glacial hammer until act 6, then I changed for dagger and arc.
"
[Removed by Support]

LOL
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by Ben_GGG on Aug 29, 2017, 9:29:40 PM
If I have a Cloak of Defiance can I respec the MoM and mana nodes?
I'm confused on the Cloak of Defiance myself. I get why you would want it due to 10% (33% extra effect) of Mind over Matter. However it feels lackluster if I have to compare it to any other chest that gives us raw health/energy shield or anything else.

Could you explain why the Cloak of Defiance is better over a 500 energy shield regalia for example? (with life/mana/resistances)
'You know why I enjoy Math? If something doesn't exist we simply create it.'
I tweaked this build a little bit.
For mapping, I use kaom's root (w/ +1 Frenzy charge corruption) and HoI instead of arctic armour and infernal mantle instead of cloak of defiance. I feel squeeshy no longer and I can do a lot more map mods w/o thinking about it (currently tier 14 in maps).
For guardians/Shaper I'm planning to use Tempest's binding (which means lvl11 arcane surge instead of 8) and arctic armour and to keep infernal mantle and kaom's root.
You can see my toon in my profile (plopChromia).
Last edited by CAncun on Sep 7, 2017, 11:14:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info