[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

"
Has anyone try this build in harbinger league? Is it still good for all content in the game?

Most everyone here is in harbinger league except me lmao

2 pages ago:

"
Been doing well with this build in harbinger. My gear for reference. Definitely doable outside of standard. :)

also refer to the "leveling" section etc...
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Hi! I dno if i am the retard or what...
I got a question about the resistances.
I have The Wise Oak and Taste Of Hate atm, my UNCAPPED resists are 42/42/102. 60+ lightning right?
When popping Oak and Hate i get 135% Cold and 140% lightning... I do not have dying sun but that wouldnt matter when it comes to the cold and lightning difference with 5%.
Am i just thinking backwards here? Someone explain pls <3
"
Iblisx wrote:
I have The Wise Oak and Taste Of Hate atm, my UNCAPPED resists are 42/42/102. 60+ lightning right?
When popping Oak and Hate i get 135% Cold and 140% lightning... I do not have dying sun but that wouldnt matter when it comes to the cold and lightning difference with 5%.

Finish ascending. You got 10% flask effect left to get ;)
By Request:

[3.0] That Doomfletch Life - Basic Bitch Jewelery/Belt Complete Shaper Run
https://youtu.be/Su4eooaSemo
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Iblisx wrote:

<3
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Iblisx wrote:

Just realized i need to do Uber lab then aswell.. and that.. will prolly not happen now. Can barely clear Tier 2 Maps due to crap dmg :/
"
Iblisx wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Iblisx wrote:

Just realized i need to do Uber lab then aswell.. and that.. will prolly not happen now. Can barely clear Tier 2 Maps due to crap dmg :/

I'm sorry, but if you can't clear t2 maps with this build after this thicc guide that tells you everything you need to know, then maybe go play AW facebreakers or something.
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
bitbite11 wrote:

119 with all flasks up.

17/17/77 without

So its balanced and it works, just wondering how you balance with only 46 extra light

hahahhaah you're totally right, I'm a crackhead. I fucked that up thanks for making me notice it :)

I'm 29/29/89 without flasks. Fucking PoB shows the overcapped part underneath it.

Going to correct guide now.

Again, thanks ;)

edit: done!
"

PATHFINDER UPDATE (Math does not apply to raiders, sorry)

hey guys,

Here's where I'm at pre-flask. Again, this is just what I have with glove/belt/boot/jewels. You don't need this much res, but they must all be within equal distance of mine. Fire/Cold must be completely equal, then lightning 60% above Fire/Cold. I'm 29/29/89

Haha, no problem. You made me think I was losing my mind, i was like wtf how can my res need to be so much higher, was scouring my tree to see if i had any flask effectiveness.

Also just watched your new shaper vid with basic bitch jewellery, you kill him so fast anyway, what was your barrage dps during that video if you dont mind? Just wondering if I am getting anywhere close.

Should secure my +2 barrage today or tomorrow and will see if I can down shaper and rest of guardians then.

To anyone wondering if this is doable in a league, ontop of what everyone has already said:

1. You don't need two +1 drillnecks, I use one in barrage for bosses, for TS I use additional pierce. Map clearing has been fine, screens still get 1 shot up to and including t16 maps.

2. You don't need two 6 links. I am running two 5's atm and no issues at all up to guardians (only done mino so far but he was cake). When I get my first 6L it will 100% be for barrage. 5L TS still gibs packs up to t16.

3. You don't need enchants on your helm. Yes they are nice but again, up to t16 and even guardian fights feel very fine without them (barring crazy map mods) I am not even sure the TS enchant will ever be necessary, you clear so fast with dying sun up, herald shatters 90% of the screen each shot.

Those are some of the most expensive parts and imo are unecessary for general mapping if you don't have the budget (I don't either atm but am working on them!).

You won't annihilate shaper without these gears, but you will annihilate every boss up to him (minus guardians with crazy mods on them, but just roll the map a bit easier) I don't think ive ever seen kaom survive more than 5 seconds (t15 abyss) Even done twinned a few times and its the same thing.

So definitely awesome for this league, loving it thanks Ahfack, and as always thanks for the great replies. I know you have a few guides so its nice to see you reply a lot :)
Last edited by bitbite11 on Aug 15, 2017, 8:28:39 PM
I've tried Lightning Coil and The Perfect Form (w/20 Arctic Armour) and physical still fucks me with Abyssus on. I feel like Taste of Hate is mandatory for dealing with it from bosses. I intend to get a 40% rolled Abyssus (at 44% with current) to min/max.

I'm soon to switch from Raider to Pathfinder, but I'm worried I won't be able to sustain flasks in a long fight without something to kill. I also haven't begun dropping resistances for The Wise Oak largely due to it looking like it will be difficult to deal with. I'm at level 90, with a few differences in my build from yours, namely dropping damage to pick up a couple extra EV/Life nodes from the Revenge of the Hunted wheel.

Right now, I have 5,045 life with all of my resistances capped. I'm unsure if I should tank 350~ chaos into a Kaom's Heart in hopes to survive better. Heavy boss damage and -Max Resist map mods are fatal, but I presume Pathfinder's bonuses would fix that.
sorry but am i blind or what? i just dont see where u get your life/mp leech from.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info