[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

"
Zetoxical wrote:
Iam a Kinda new player to poe and trying ur build in Harbinger

after ill hit t13/14 i have the feeling i cant play with my 6l Queen anymore

is it worth to sell the Queen and buy Kaoms ? whould be stuck with 5L Doomfletch

and the last question , ill dont think ill be able to get Wise oak to work because i dont have the time to min/max that much. what flask setup whould be good enough to switch to Pathfinder ? currently running
Atziri/dying sun/diamond/life/quicksilver

or any Advices on what i should work next ? sorry i dont know how to link my char into a post

If you're not going to balance wise oak, you might consider just staying raider. Please refer to the leveling section of the build guide and the faq.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Aug 15, 2017, 7:38:08 AM

Anyone able to get the flat phys dps for this chest in path of building? Whenever I import the item it does not apply the flat phys to my total dps. It does apply the accuracy and crit though.

The chest seems insane for doomfletch. Currently trying to 6-link one.
"
AxeLond wrote:
If you only have one doomfletch (5L) to work with would you consider swapping GMP to LMP if you +1 arrows on drillneck or +2 on helm enchant?

About Jewel sockets could you rank which properties gives the highest damage to lowest? As far as I understand it projectile damage double dips. 10% projectile damage would first increase phys damage by 10%. That phys gets converted to fire, cold, lightning and then all elemental increased by 10%.

I'm having a great time playng this build. There is always another huge upgrade to look forward to. Right now I've managed to balance my resist with Kaom's and doing great in T13-15 maps

Sounds great! +2 helm enchant for barrage is like 30% more damage. a 6L is also about 30% more damage. You shouldn't have GMP in your barrage if that's what you're asking? GMP should be in your clearing skill, LMP is fine if you are clearing fine with it - I prefer GMP since my x-y damage is so high.

Jewel sockets all depend on where you're at with your damage. Because my damage is so high, i benefit the most from Crit Multi, then proj, then phys/atck speed. And yes, you're correct proj is OP for us
"
Darkith1546 wrote:

Anyone able to get the flat phys dps for this chest in path of building? Whenever I import the item it does not apply the flat phys to my total dps. It does apply the accuracy and crit though.

The chest seems insane for doomfletch. Currently trying to 6-link one.

I think you have to edit item, take it to the text part and change the text to read exactly what your item reads. You can do this buy hovering over the item in game (don't click it) ctrl+c. then go in to the edit" for item text part of PoB and ctrl+v
"
Netukka wrote:
Btw, another great flask to use is Rotgut for free onslaught. I use Blood Rage instead of Vaal Haste to generate frenzy charges (and Raider variants will generate them automatically anyway) and the clear speed increase is noticeable. Rotgut in itself is a pretty damn solid flask with 50% surgeon mod, pretty decent return with barrage, can fuel it kinda on single target.

Yes, fur sure. This is covered in the leveling portion with the raider notes
Last edited by Ahfack on Aug 15, 2017, 8:08:00 AM
Mirrored Corruption Knot, Thanks a lot Bro <3 !!
First of all, nice GG gear! makes cry everytime I saw those items!

The build's price its something beyond my finances, but i'm willing to waste all my single chaos orbs on this bad boy... or girl!

I made a few adjustment since I dont have ToH or other OP flask or GG yellows, so temporary I picked Raider. Skiped Jewel sockets and ill put 2 or 3 extra freezy charges. When i get my ToH maybe after that ill re-spec to PF.

I got a 5L doomfletch + 5 Yriel's chest armour + jewel + rats nets (40% barrage dmg) + jewel = 230 chaos. No way this soon ill afford a 6L bow + 6L belly or Yriel + drillneck (1arrow) = total costs right now are arround 1100chaos.

So ill try to farm up with my both 5L and raider stas to boost speed and map clear.

One question: since I dont use 6L, critsrikes support its 6th link right?

One more question: you think im able to farm Volcano with 2x 5L?

Been doing well with this build in harbinger. My gear for reference. Definitely doable outside of standard. :)

"
Been doing well with this build in harbinger. My gear for reference. Definitely doable outside of standard. :)

IMO, THIS IS PERFECT LEAGUE GEAR. Omg. Great job sir

Bless your jewelry :)
Last edited by Ahfack on Aug 15, 2017, 9:32:14 AM
"
riddim wrote:
First of all, nice GG gear! makes cry everytime I saw those items!

The build's price its something beyond my finances, but i'm willing to waste all my single chaos orbs on this bad boy... or girl!

I made a few adjustment since I dont have ToH or other OP flask or GG yellows, so temporary I picked Raider. Skiped Jewel sockets and ill put 2 or 3 extra freezy charges. When i get my ToH maybe after that ill re-spec to PF.

I got a 5L doomfletch + 5 Yriel's chest armour + jewel + rats nets (40% barrage dmg) + jewel = 230 chaos. No way this soon ill afford a 6L bow + 6L belly or Yriel + drillneck (1arrow) = total costs right now are arround 1100chaos.

So ill try to farm up with my both 5L and raider stas to boost speed and map clear.

One question: since I dont use 6L, critsrikes support its 6th link right?

One more question: you think im able to farm Volcano with 2x 5L?

Yes crit is last gem.

Level up your gems then you're good of you have a good life pool
Last edited by Ahfack on Aug 15, 2017, 9:37:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info