[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

"
sendantes wrote:
"
Kalle_123 wrote:
"
prophet121212 wrote:
Hi everyone, i notice that the skill tree goes to Claw of the Pride and Soul Raker... is this correct ?
thanks!

You like all else seem to not even read through the guide before you start asking stupid questions.
Look at the FAQ section or just take your time and read through the guide. You will notice why the claw nodes are picked.

i ve actually been curious about the other claw node. is the single node worth the investment of 4 points to reach? wouldnt that 4 points be more useful elsewhere?

It's definitely worth it IMO
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Calaribinix wrote:
Really enjoying the build so far. Been playing it as a Raider in Abyss and the new flat phys gems seem really strong.

Currently I'm trying to buy some rares I'll be keeping for awhile and was wondering if going for 2 wise oak resists is efficient. Gearing all three resists seems to be really difficult, especially with the limited item pool since the league is new.

Thanks for the guide!

Great to hear it!

YES - Balance two resists if you can. You will tell a big difference even with just the 2. I really recommend cold (for shaper and ToH synergy) and fire (atziri and hits/burn degens).
Any thoughts on the new unique abyss helm? I have a really crazy double phys/34 life/19% damage increase if killed recently. the spirit burst and healing are both significant and you dont get the 40% extra damage taken.

thoughts on this vs abyssus considering the vaal pact nerf and all? I have stacked jewels like above and they are insanely powerful in this build.
"
Kalemendrax wrote:
Any thoughts on the new unique abyss helm? I have a really crazy double phys/34 life/19% damage increase if killed recently. the spirit burst and healing are both significant and you dont get the 40% extra damage taken.

thoughts on this vs abyssus considering the vaal pact nerf and all? I have stacked jewels like above and they are insanely powerful in this build.

I'm just now doing some testing with the jewels. The Jewels are EXTREMELY powerful.

I also finished the new BiS belt for this build.

The jewel that's in it, my buddy got me for 1c. I slammed phys to fire damage on it, which is insane.

Same with that one, slammed onslaught on kill which is amazing.

I think although the flat 50 phys from abyssus will be hard to beat, the new helm definitely has some potential. Especially for mapping and playing with a bit more focus on survivability. I'm confident in saying it's BiS for Hardcore for sure.
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Kalemendrax wrote:

I'm just now doing some testing with the jewels. The Jewels are EXTREMELY powerful.

The jewel that's in it, my buddy got me for 1c. I slammed phys to fire damage on it, which is insane.

I think although the flat 50 phys from abyssus will be hard to beat, the new helm definitely has some potential. Especially for mapping and playing with a bit more focus on survivability. I'm confident in saying it's BiS for Hardcore for sure.

My thoughts pretty much then. Ive been using it and considering the crazy dps gains from these new jewels i like the extra survivability. Love your build btw so wanted to say fantastic work and your guide is top notch with the videos and depth you cover everything.

really looking forward to high mapping/bosses once i catch my friend up!
"
Kalemendrax wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Kalemendrax wrote:

My thoughts pretty much then. Ive been using it and considering the crazy dps gains from these new jewels i like the extra survivability. Love your build btw so wanted to say fantastic work and your guide is top notch with the videos and depth you cover everything.

really looking forward to high mapping/bosses once i catch my friend up!

Appreciate it!

Can you link your helm and jewels here so I can link it in thread as an option? Thanks
Last edited by Ahfack on Dec 16, 2017, 6:57:15 PM
THREAD FULLY UPDATED FOR 3.1
Here lets see if this works

few other jewels i have so far

Im still working on grabbing one with onslaught as you suggested for testing out..sounds great. I have 4 more similar or better in my passive tree. most ive snatched for under 10c each (a few 1 or 2 or even alchemy)

hopefully that helps (oddly my worst gem is in my helm atm :P). ill get a few more linked in this post when i get off my other game obsession :P
Last edited by Kalemendrax on Dec 16, 2017, 8:13:24 PM
Hello I noticed in your pastebin for your doomfletch build that your resists aren't capped unless flasks are active. Do you feel this is safe for mapping and bosses and is it easy to keep flasks up consistently?
"
Kalemendrax wrote:
Here lets see if this works

few other jewels i have so far

Im still working on grabbing one with onslaught as you suggested for testing out..sounds great. I have 4 more similar or better in my passive tree. most ive snatched for under 10c each (a few 1 or 2 or even alchemy)

hopefully that helps (oddly my worst gem is in my helm atm :P). ill get a few more linked in this post when i get off my other game obsession :P

Thanks breh. Got it updated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info