[3.0] That Doomfletch Life | FULL VIDEO BUILD GUIDE UP! | All Content | PoB Codes | Reviews |

So what are the best mods for jewels, in order of importance? I see proj damage, attack speed and increased physical damage as prefix. And as sufix, proj damage, crit mult, crit chance..
"
spr4ts wrote:
So what are the best mods for jewels, in order of importance? I see proj damage, attack speed and increased physical damage as prefix. And as sufix, proj damage, crit mult, crit chance..

Multi huge in the jewel department, crit chance itself has diminishing returns especially as you use Diamond Flask so remember that.
☆ 2.6 Endgame TS/LA/Barrage Archer (Pathfinder) ☆ /// 1711388 (ACTIVE)

IRL Stuff, not playing much these days
Now level 87,
Manage to finally balance wise Ork. I rerolled implict on my 2 tone boots to balance cold & fire, Then I bought Ammy with high Lighting resist, & just make up the difference (to goal of 60% more lightning resist) with a jewel with exactly the lightning resist I wanted. Boom.

I imported my chracter to PoB, & manage about 1million shaper DPS, with Starjoka without 2 add arrow, & level 19/Qty 0 gems.

At 94, which is my target, I should be able to get 1.3million shaper damage with 20/20 gems, & 1.6 million with +2 add arrow Starjoka, & 2million shaper dps with +2Abbyssus.

Not too shabby with my non GG gears.

I do notice, no matter my gears (Abyssus or Star),
Chance to bleed->Miam->Increase critical strike.

Last edited by KiadawP on Nov 15, 2017 2:03:16 AM
"
Completed 26 ChallengesKiadawP wrote:
Now level 87,
Manage to finally balance wise Ork. I rerolled implict on my 2 tone boots to balance cold & fire, Then I bought Ammy with high Lighting resist, & just make up the difference (to goal of 60% more lightning resist) with a jewel with exactly the lightning resist I wanted. Boom.

I imported my chracter to PoB, & manage about 1million shaper DPS, with Starjoka without 2 add arrow, & level 19/Qty 0 gems.

At 94, which is my target, I should be able to get 1.3million shaper damage with 20/20 gems, & 1.6 million with +2 add arrow Starjoka, & 2million shaper dps with +2Abbyssus.

Not too shabby with my non GG gears.

I do notice, no matter my gears (Abyssus or Star),
Chance to bleed->Miam->Increase critical strike.

Cool! Yeah as mentioned, unless you have top tier Phys/multi rolls on everything then chance to bleed will be better than crit strikes
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦ IGN: Ahfack
#1 70% Leg Crit Multi Ammy w/ T1 Life!
#1 DMG Steel Ring w/ T1 Life!
https://www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Due to Vaal Pack changed. How to build in 3.1 :)
"

Wait till the patchnotes are out and don't expect too much ;)

As of now there are still some options left to build around with (duelist ascendacies, acuity)

However, it's not impossible that GGG follows up with some unreasonable "double-dipping" aka barrage/enchant nerf. The remaining leech options may be deleted as well "to balance ascendacies or smth. like that", completely destroying the crit attack builds.

Even in the worst case you could kind of play this (I guess) with the hardcore-ish itemization. Especially if you prefer the playstyle over the Spectres/Golemancer builds, which may just be multiple levels stronger, if acuity/slayer are nerfed as well.
I get that we have 3 weeks left until next season, but i have built this toon up and wanted to see what i am doing wrong. I am dying too often.

Maybe its just that i have to get used to hitting wise oak every 6 seconds? Any ideas would be great, I want to have a fun three weeks. :)
Last edited by phocas99 on Nov 17, 2017 8:22:48 AM
Also i currently have 31 fire res 31 cold res and 91 light. When i pop all three flasks my res goes to 128 128 131

What the hell did i miss?
"
Completed 18 Challengesphocas99 wrote:
Also i currently have 31 fire res 31 cold res and 91 light. When i pop all three flasks my res goes to 128 128 131

What the hell did i miss?

Do uber lab
"
Completed 29 Challengesjuerk wrote:
"

Wait till the patchnotes are out and don't expect too much ;)

As of now there are still some options left to build around with (duelist ascendacies, acuity)

However, it's not impossible that GGG follows up with some unreasonable "double-dipping" aka barrage/enchant nerf. The remaining leech options may be deleted as well "to balance ascendacies or smth. like that", completely destroying the crit attack builds.

Even in the worst case you could kind of play this (I guess) with the hardcore-ish itemization. Especially if you prefer the playstyle over the Spectres/Golemancer builds, which may just be multiple levels stronger, if acuity/slayer are nerfed as well.

Well said.

In short: It all depends on what GGG does in 3.1 - we only know part of the puzzle right now, so it will only do so much good speculating.

There are a number of things we could do.

The new Vaal Pact is only 3 passives away from Point Blank, so luckily we're right there anyway. We could invest a little more in leech and get Vitality Void and whatever surrounding increased leech we think we need. We might not tank shaper beam the same, but it would probably still kbe pretty close.

If this doesn't work we could:

Use Acuities and balance res a bit more on jewels, or even use a rare helm instead of a unique helm. Yes, the damage output would go down a bit (especially since you want to use inc crit strikes instead of chance to bleed/maim), but it would maintain really really good survivability.

But again...only helps so much to speculate. There will be ways to figure this out, and I'll update the thread with what to change and different options once we get some concrete information.

Don't freak out guys ;) everything will be alright.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info