[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

-
Last edited by Oehru on Oct 9, 2017, 5:44:35 PM
"
Oehru wrote:
I'm fairly new to this game, i so have no idea how to post my gear here.
I don't even have my resist balanced, didn't wear abbyssus , no lvl 21 gems , a few gems aren't even at 20 quality and shaper/guardians still melt quickly.

You don't really need crazy expensive items to do the endgame.

Really fun build all around. :)

All due respect, you don't know what you're talking about and It's not in question what you can and can't do with this build. I meant this build is incredibly expensive to min max. There are many other builds that reach fantastic dps levels for a small portion of currency that this one costs to min max.

You can also kill Shaper with a white claw. Doesn't mean it's not expensive to min max ele Blade FLurry.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Oct 9, 2017, 5:36:09 PM
"
Oehru wrote:
I'm fairly new to this game, i so have no idea how to post my gear here.
I don't even have my resist balanced, didn't wear abbyssus , no lvl 21 gems , a few gems aren't even at 20 quality and shaper/guardians still melt quickly.

You don't really need crazy expensive items to do the endgame.

Really fun build all around. :)

yeah yeah i did shaper with 5c budget it is best build
"

why i am lackin to much damage i mean for getin close to videos am i need to spend 15ex for each ring amulet? i am level 92 now i can kill guardians with facebreaker 5 link 200c berserker much faster than this i am dissapointed after spend shit tons of currency to abyssus

you literaly dont follow the build, what do u expect?

sell your abyssus +2, buy drillneck+1 for swap, taste of hate, focus on scaling phys and crit chance/multi on other items. vendor the mana flask.
read the gear section again.. gl
Last edited by Reed2017 on Oct 9, 2017, 5:42:46 PM
i quit this build sold bows and drillneck why the fuck noone read what i wrote i dont have problem survive in maps i use +1 drillneck+abyssus for barrage all my gem was 20/20 still strugle guardians i mean if u read a few page ago people linked shitty gears most of them and with 5 link they say killed shaper it was so easy i just pissed of after u spend 30ex for helm enchant u wait better results
"
i quit this build sold bows and drillneck why the fuck noone read what i wrote i dont have problem survive in maps i use +1 drillneck+abyssus for barrage all my gem was 20/20 still strugle guardians i mean if u read a few page ago people linked shitty gears most of them and with 5 link they say killed shaper it was so easy i just pissed of after u spend 30ex for helm enchant u wait better results

ffs dude you could've bought better rings, amulet and gear overall. your rolls on gear are uber crap. +2 barrage projs wont do much if your dmg is THAT BAD. i mean launching +2 more bad arrows wont be a GAMECHANGER. BUT launching 5 good arrows a second is a gamechanger.
You done foked it up and now staph blaming the author ffs.

He shows what this build can do with THE exact gear. and he aint lying. Dont have that gear-dont expect the same resultat.
"

Guardians are harder than Shaper. Facerolling and insta-gibbing them basically requires mirror gear, but you should have no problem smashing anything else. I'd more concerned if you couldn't clear T16 trash because that would be a greater indication of bad DPS in contrast to "still strugle guardians". They are very hard for an Acrobat and must be handled accordingly.
"
slocraft wrote:
"

ffs dude you could've bought better rings, amulet and gear overall. your rolls on gear are uber crap. +2 barrage projs wont do much if your dmg is THAT BAD. i mean launching +2 more bad arrows wont be a GAMECHANGER. BUT launching 5 good arrows a second is a gamechanger.
You done foked it up and now staph blaming the author ffs.

He shows what this build can do with THE exact gear. and he aint lying. Dont have that gear-dont expect the same resultat.

I am not blaming anyone I am little bit angry the people say omg ez game ez life i kill guardians with shitty gear and it was so easy bla bla i know i can get better rings jewel amulet etc but the amount of currency invest in this build insane and i think every build become descent if u spend 100+ ex
hi bro,I`m currently leveling this build now(LV 85),it`s my first time to try bow character.when I try T12,T13 map,I feel a little hard to fight with boss,especially about the barrage DPS, not high enough to leech life. I know my gear is kinda suck(gg ring and amulet is so expensive).
this is my PoB link:

https://pastebin.com/Gcxex8Us

do you have any advise for me? I don`t know what kind of rings and amulet are good :(
Btw I noticed the +2 barrage enchant has a massive DPS boost(calc in PoB),+2 abyssus is too expensive,but +2 devoto is cheap and not bad, it`s worth to use?
Last edited by lvyis on Oct 11, 2017, 12:14:00 AM
Followed your guide religiously, ofc i don't have such mirror tier items but anything that i should aim for?

I got my Wise oak balanced aswell, and on SD i got all legacy flasks so that will eventually increase my dps substantially.

Thanks for the build! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info