[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

Any budget alternatives before getting a doomfletch prism?
"
Recovary wrote:
Any budget alternatives before getting a doomfletch prism?

Just buy a normal doomfletch and get the prophecy and make you're own :D

I guess you could use a flat ele rare bow if you can find one cheap
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Got her final belt tonight! Soooooo pumped! Now I can ditch my 1ex hobo belt :D

Hello new friend

Goodbye old workhorse, you treated me well!

After I finish a craft that has top priority, I will probably wipe the prefixes, meta mod for t1 wed, then eternal for t1-2 life. But until then, this will last me for a lonnnnng time. :) :) :) :) so pumped!

#JustStandardThings
right now on harbinger the frickin prophecy orb cost as much as a doomfletch prism. its pretty lame.

i can't wait to get one rocking on my currently lvl 56 raider for harbinger league. actually im still a ranger. i gotta do my ascendancys!
"
xMustard wrote:
right now on harbinger the frickin prophecy orb cost as much as a doomfletch prism. its pretty lame.

i can't wait to get one rocking on my currently lvl 56 raider for harbinger league. actually im still a ranger. i gotta do my ascendancys!

What kind of bow are you using at 56 without prism?
^
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
Im trying to play this as Raider with Queen of the Forest in HHC using the pastebin you provided
in the Op. Now I suddenly see everyone posting about Pathfinder and different skill gems not talked about in the Op. Did I miss something and screwed
up going Raider? Feels strong so far. Also not a huge fan of point blank especially in HC. Will it work without it?
Last edited by Lappenforce on Aug 10, 2017, 12:51:22 AM
"
Lappenforce wrote:
Im trying to play this as Raider with Queen of the Forest in HHC using the pastebin you provided
in the Op. Now I suddenly see everyone posting about Pathfinder and different skill gems not talked about in the Op. Did I miss something and screwed
up going Raider? Feels strong so far. Also not a huge fan of point blank especially in HC. Will it work without it?

This was a pathfinder build from the start, so yes you deviated from the build too much by picking a different ascendancy.

This build does not use qotf ESPECIALLY IN HARDCORE. You must have the highest life pool you possible can which will be around 7k with a kaoms and life/str on your gear ant 7% life on your jewels. If you use QOTF, you will die for sure. The only other 2 chests I could possibly recommend, are under "budget builds".

As far as Hardcore goes, yes I would drop point blank and try to keep your distance. However, this is a point blank build in order to do all the damage possible on bosses.

We were talking about other map clearing skills because this build can get so powerful you can literally just swap out TS for LA or SS etc...

Don't deviate too far, and get your life pool as high as possible, ESPECIALLY IN HARDCORE
Last edited by Ahfack on Aug 10, 2017, 12:59:10 AM
"
Recovary wrote:
"
xMustard wrote:

What kind of bow are you using at 56 without prism?

i actually just found this

previously i was using this

when tora is high enough level i'll craft atk spd on the thicket bow and probably just end up using that until i get prism.
regular doomfletch sucks fucking ball sacks in comparison.

im also going raider for the frenzy and empowered onslaught. my personal choice. right now im wrecking everything. 5L with ice shot, 4L for barrage, about 45% crit.

i love the use of lioneyes fall that OP does in this tree, which i plan on eventually doing, but it literally doubled in price today alone on harbinger. from 18-20 to 36-40c. it'll most likely be the last pickup i look to get for this build, since you can get everything you do from those nodes, you just need to spend more points to get it (get king of the hill and duelist leech instead).
Hey, I started this league as an AW Berserker, but I'm looking for something for a bit faster clearspeed and something I haven't tried before. Do you think this build would fit? Or should I go more along the lines of EK/FB for now?

I plan on starting with a Doomfletch and Chest armor that's not Kaom's to begin with to run Barrage and a clear skill for maps; is there any clear skill that's recommended? I've never really played an archer type class, so any insight would be nice!
Last edited by Baggelz on Aug 10, 2017, 3:07:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info