So?

So, is there any new uniques which can open new possibilites for pvp builds? all i see is items which makes no sense to trigger casual reddit(they are always hypuuuuu) boys so far.

path of dancing dervishes
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last bumped on Aug 16, 2017, 11:09:51 PM
Nothing spectacular so far appart for a couple of interesting tweaking uniques.

Interesting stuff will probably comes from the harbinger uniques as the summons cannot be killed.
Nah PvP is done.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
I might just keep bitching at any and every developer I can at GGG until I'm satisfied.

I'm sure you all believe in me.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1943903
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
the only thing i can see out of all that for pvp is some might try hybrid for more Ehp, but nothing game changing
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
So, it seems none tested 'new' bleed and burn yet. even devs :P
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Last edited by a_z0_9 on Aug 9, 2017, 2:09:48 PM
Maybe.
I'll try it later after work.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
a_z0_9 wrote:
So, it seems none tested 'new' bleed and burn yet. even devs :P

Dude, don't say that. Okay? They play their game for over 1k hours that means they know everything Okay? Okay? OKAY?! :D Fucking GGG
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info