[3.0] Dark Pact Occultist Summoner

Since ive ripped again im looking for a new build and this one looks nice.

Could you maybe make some leveling tree's? Since im not good at talent trees and wich nodes to pick first.

Ill be trying this build!
what do you think about running gimick version of dark pact in tabula rasa (good 6l chest later) with setup of:
wither+cwc+summon skeletons+dark pact+added chaos+minion life

with "from dust" first summon skeletons would result in 3 skeletons on your cursor, folowed by dark pact, then another set of skelies, then another dark pact, then FRESH skeletons (dmg scales of current life yes?) and so on, further dark pacts would be bouncing on fresh skeletons all the time...

I'm bad at calculating dmg, but if not ideal - it would at least be fun to see such a contraption :)
hi kramurz, good luck with the build.

Here is an early game tree

I took the nodes on the right before moving left
"
MarDrakar wrote:
what do you think about running gimick version of dark pact in tabula rasa (good 6l chest later) with setup of:
wither+cwc+summon skeletons+dark pact+added chaos+minion life

It sounds fun but I doubt the damage will be great. You have to try a squeeze the two most important skills in the build into a 6L. But I will have a go later!
"
However, this is an argument against using chain as the more skeletons you hit the less damage you will do next time you cast as there are less high health targets available!

I don't know about that, because you will use more skeletons=more damage per cast=killing faster + more skeletons will be triggered from Instability or Profane Bloom.
"
locobilbo wrote:
"
Granted extra chains while clear white packs easier, but damage will suffer a lot if you have less than 3 skeletons out.

Yeah you're right, in fact lvl 20 added chaos gives an average of 213 base damage, which is even more % damage than you calculated. I had thought that the extra 70% or so minion life on my gear plus the added chaos from Apep's rage would mean that scaling %increased/%more would be better than flat added damage. I will update the skill gems section.

NP. I'm having a lot of fun with your build so I'm happy to help.
What is the best bandit reward for this build?
"
rogat174 wrote:
What is the best bandit reward for this build?

Take Kraityn or the Passive Points.
Any chance you would upload a short video of the build in action? Would really love to see what it looks like!
Hello, OP!

With the 3.0 out, I've decided on a Dark Pact build. Currently Lvl 78.

Around lvl 50 my build was quite confuse. Was trying to put in skellies but didn't know exactly how. Your post really helped me a lot (thank you!).

I've settled for going on a hybrid playstyle. I'm self-casting Dark Pact for map clear (trash in whole screen dies in one cast due to increased AoE gem) and using the Totem-Skelly for fighting bosses or strong unique mobs.

I'm currently at Tier 6, hadn't drop higher level tiers yet. But it is awesome until now.

I have one question, though. Regarding survivability on bosses, what can I add? Currently at 4.5k life, 600 ES, running Enfeeble with 30% increased effect. No problems right now, but I'm sure I won't hold it on higher tiers due to decreased curse effect. Is it enough to invest on ES? I've gone for Vaal Pact (which is proving to be quite effective with increased aura range).

Thanks!

- Not a native english speaker, sorry for bad english

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info