Act 10 Kitava fight is absolutely stupid

So.. I just fought her, with my dark pact berserker with 13K dps, 5K hp, 11% hp regen and 25% hp every 2 sec from warcryes.... this boss is just stupid.

I have no idea how can someone without hp regen have any chance to kill him without 10 visits in town.

I was fighting him about 12 minutes, most of the time you have to run around dodgin stuff.. and there is a lot to dodge... thats and thats a problem. You spend 6/10 of the time dodgin stuff, which makes the fight even longer. And there is so much shit, that eventualy you will just die to bad luck of multiple effects.... Like cmon, 3 type of ground aoe at once + shooting lasers + jumping creeps with bleed + his hand attack... WTF GGG. He is shiting on you with 6 things in the same time.

Also He has so much hp. If this wasnt the case. .then mby it would make sense for him to stay this strong, but like this... you will just make a mistake of have bad luck. Again, IF I hadnt my warcry heal, I would have died to him 30 times... like this, it was ust about 5 on the second try (my electricity went down the first time.)

Also, for some fucking reason wither totem doesnt targets him.. Have fun trying to kill him with something that relies on it for boss kills.
Last edited by Nathaniell123 on Aug 6, 2017, 8:19:52 PM
Last bumped on Dec 4, 2018, 10:40:14 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
AND then you roll into a T1 map and it's easy mode. Which is why I don't understand why you can't skip the fight all together like you use to with Malachai
have u killed merciless malachai in 3 days of league? malachai is very stupid boss when u dont have gear
The end of all that is - The winter has come - Hold the door - The North Remembers
I hope you have a good life on the other side of the wall
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” Gen. James Mad Dog Mattis
"
have u killed merciless malachai in 3 days of league? malachai is very stupid boss when u dont have gear

Except, now in 3.0, you are required to kill act 10 boss to access maps. so you have to kill a T9 map boss to have access to fight T1 bosses. Typical GGG balance.
Malachai was doable (in it 2.6 state)
But you didnt have to kill him to enter maps...
"
kalbright wrote:
"

Except, now in 3.0, you are required to kill act 10 boss to access maps. so you have to kill a T9 map boss to have access to fight T1 bosses. Typical GGG balance.

Ye.. I fought him for about 12 minutes.. Then went to jungle valley and wiped her in 10 sec.. :D
I wonder how a CI char can handle this with leveling gear :P.
"
Yesu wrote:
I wonder how a CI char can handle this with leveling gear :P.

You mean Energy shield, that mechanic where you are supposed to take dmg, go back to regenerate energy shield and get back in? well good luck trying to find a moment when nothing is dmging you vs Kitava and his crew.
This is an arpg you can outlevel content. To me leveling feels way to fast and easy. I want to hit walls sometimes. Kitava is ofcourse a bit overtuned but be glad so you can stay a little bit longer in the new act. Im sure they will turn the fight to easymode a few weeks into the league sadly.
I personally like Kitava. But ofc he will be nerfed same as other act bosses when they were released. If Kitava was released in his nerfed state we wouldnt be able to brag about killing stronger version.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info