3.0 Auramancer FULL SUPPORT BUILD (WIP)

Note:
This build is NOT for your first character or if you're playing alone. This is a party build and you have NO damage.

When leveling this character, you're supposed to play with a friend although until you get some auras you can just go for the standard freezing pulse > firestorm spells to help out a little bit at least as well as pick up some spell damage/es items. Don't start wasting currency or skill points on damage though.

Equipment:

Stats/yellows to look for are:
energy shield

Left hand:
Ephimeral blade

Shield:
Prism Guardian

Chest:
Shavronne's Wrappings
or, a cheaper alternative; solaris lorica

Helmet:
Alpha's Howl

Boots:
Steppan Eard, or if you can afford, skyforth

Gloves:
Yellow ones with res/life/es.

Belt:
Yellow with res/life/es and str/dex if needed.

Amulet:
Personally I like to wear shaper's seed for the mana buff to my party but other amulets with es/res/life also works.

Ring:
You will need at least one -8 mana unset ring
The other ring can be to either cap the rest of your resistances, get some more life/es or if you need any dex/str. If you can find a good one get another socketed ring.

Jewels:
Conqueror's Efficiency and 3x Energy from within

Gems and links:
6 Link Chest:
Determination
Purity of elements
Purity of ice
Purity of fire
Purity of lightning
Enlighten support

4 link:
Generosity support
Increased duration support
Vaal haste
Haste

4 link:
Vaal discipline
Vaal clarity
Vaal grace
Increased duration support

4 link:
Portal (can be swapped for flame dash if only one of the rings has a socket)
Summon stone golem
Shield charge
Vulnerability

3 link (Prism guardian):
Anger
Wrath
Hatred

3 link:
Discipline
Rejuvenation Totem
Vitality

1 link (Rings):
Clarity
Flame dash

The 3 linked sockets and the 4 link with portal/stone golem/shield charge/vulnerability doesn't really matter which order or where they sit since none of them are dependent or supported by the other gems. Additionally, you can swap vulnerability for another curse such as elemental weakness, punishment, assassin's mark.
Here's a list to all curses:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Curse

Passive tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAMDAAFvBAcHHgj0DXwOPBB7EVAUcRZvFy8Ziho4Go8bJRzcHRQdTx2qHdkfAiLqIvQkqiSwJbwnCyj6L280CjW5NsU26TdmN4M6UkNURZ1GcUlRSbFLrlNSVcZV1lfJWfNca1-wYVJk52aeakNsC20Zb55wu3IPcql2rH_GgKSDCYO2g9uESITFhmCG0YhCi3qMdo8aj0aP-pBVkyeUb5UumuCbtaEvpwinK6yqtAy3MbiTvjq-isHFwzrDbcpKytPPftfP2CTZE9lb2xrbT9-K37_gw-GI4vfjaukC6hjquuvu7BjviPDV9HH22vcy-Ov5N_rS-wn-SQ==
Last bumped on Aug 30, 2017, 1:28:56 AM
I've been considering a blood magic support myself and what I don't understand is how you can get enough ES with so many uniques. I end up with just around 4k~ even while taking as many ES nodes as I can get my hands on.
Not a 3.0 build based on tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info