GGG please fix FPS problems, it's a big issue

From the FAQ:

14. What are the hardware requirements for Path of Exile?
Path of Exile is designed to run on a huge variety of systems, from an everyday laptop to a top of the line gaming rig. Our detailed art is designed to not only look great, but also reveal additional detail as the resolution is increased to the maximum of 2560x1600. Exact system requirements will be determined closer to release.

At the moment, you will need a Graphics Card with Pixel Shader 3.0 or higher, and a CPU that supports SSE2. At least 2GB of RAM is recommended, and older Integrated Graphics Cards will not run well.

So i must say my pc is above that requirement and can run the majority of games without a single problem, and also i lowered to 0 all the graphics option, Sunday 23/02/2013 i lost my 3rd character in HC, the first was lost from Hailrake cruel from a desynch, level 38, the second from a lag spike, 3 LA ranger in group, Kraityn just 5/6 flickered strike me, around level 25, after all this death i decide to play solo or grouping only without laggy build and went to act 3 cruel level 52, all smooth since sola temple, i decided to group cause i had too pour dps, i was able to take also near 10 hit, hp+es wak like 2500 and maxed resist, but there was a summoner, just eneter the portal and i could barely move, so re-entered the port wait to town a bit, entered again the tp tryed to reach the other, but i entered a room full of mob, i was standing in front of the open door, immediately i tryed to move behing the wall but everything was lagging, and boom, another time died from lag spike, this was my only error with this character, one error and you're dead, only one.

I'm not complaining for my death, but it's really frustrating dying for something that is over your fault, especially if you play when you have free time, less than 10 hour a week maybe, and reaching level 50 is a big goal. Lots of people can't play the game due to this big issues, and also some friends has stopped playing cause there's no sense playing HC that way, with desynchs and lag spikes, you can't group basically if you want to be safe, and if you solo the game is quite boring and less rewarding.

Now i love this game, i don't want to use 3rd party program to solve this issue and beign banned (if you google it you can fin it), i refuse to do something against the rules, but let us play smoothly, for an hardcore player client stability is one of the most important thing.
Not everyone has 16gb to run a RAMdisk, like you said in the FAQ Path of Exile is designed to run on a huge variety of systems, from an everyday laptop to a top of the line gaming rig.
Just implement a simple option to disable Particle.
Last edited by ilmaiale on Feb 25, 2013, 5:38:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info