High Templar Avarius

Is he tuned correctly? For some reason, I had a crap time with him.

It was like Malachai (when Awakening first released) all over again. Corpse running to do a little damage.

Forgoing hardcore this league because I knew there would be some crap like this at the start.

Or maybe my gear just sucks I dont know, but that was a bullshit fight.

Last bumped on Sep 27, 2018, 5:55:32 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Easiest boss of my life but it's just pure mechanics nothing special like for some unknown reason 99% of this community loves to eat his bullet dance and panics.

They're like THE ES IS OPPP AHHHH no it's a joke aite? Quit being bad and fuck him up.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Anyone have anything intelligent to say?
No offense but he`s right. Yes he 1shots with the scorhing ray and the danmaku like shit, so u just hide after statues. SO basically when you hear "I am the torch" just ... stay behind a statue or behind him. DOn`t keep a distance cuz u`ll need super fast speed to dodge.

But he is easy. For ranged at least. For melee, in 3.0 that`s just being naive.
Last edited by LaurelWreaths on Aug 6, 2017, 4:46:44 PM
"
cesmode wrote:
Anyone have anything intelligent to say?

Own up to your mistakes dude lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
it's just pure mechanics
I am running melee, so its a bit more difficult than casting flameblast or whatever the meta is these days
I did it as fucking BV you can't be more melee than that -.- and in the beta I did it as a 3L Quake.

>.>
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Aug 6, 2017, 5:21:16 PM
"
I did it as fucking BV you can't be more melee than that -.- and in the beta I did it as a 3L Quake.

>.>

But youre a tryhard. And for the record, I purposefully didnt look at acts 5-10 during beta because I wanted it to be fresh and new. Not just "yah been there and done that" easy.

Listen, I asked if it was me or was he a bit overtuned. Your initial response, whilst maybe right, was a bit BS.

Though, got it, all mechanics.
Hes tuned just fine =( they had an entire month to do it dude lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info