8 Boxes

Ultimate chaos wings
Pure light cloak
2 pure light character effect
Ultimate chaos sword skin
Glowing red eyes
And 2 hideout items.

Got lucky as hell :D
Disclosure of RNG box odds is the law in China.
If they didn't do it here but did do it there it would look pretty bad.
I'm not saying it is impossible that they wouldn't do it without that law but they would have little incentive.
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."
Beautiful, the white light char with wings and char effect + wep effect would probably look uber, since i like paladins :D
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Last edited by Paldamus on Aug 5, 2017, 7:36:08 PM
Got exceptionally lucky. Had 150 points sitting around so figured I might as well throw it at these.

First box. Chaos wings.
Second box. Chaos armor
Third box. Dove
Fourth box. Light Wings
Fifth box. Beast eyes

RNG gonna RNG, but that 150 came to a 1,100 result. Not bad considering that extra would have probably sat there until I needed a stash tab or something!
Last edited by Valkesh on Aug 5, 2017, 7:38:41 PM
I just wish they would say hey we are having issues with xyz and it is making it so we can not sell the supporter packs. We hope to have it resolved by Xday.

granted it is harder to say that since they can put the mystery boxes up since that covers adding sales items to the site.

I wish they could give us a prevue of the packs so I can decide if I want to buy them. At this rate I am going to have to use my fun money on something else.
Opened 20 boxes and got not a single duplicate. =O What is this lunacy, that shit never happens to me. Didn't get the Raven I wanted, but mostly got good stuff; fine by me. :D
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.
Since I had extra points leftover from my Kitava pack purchase, bought 40 boxes...worth it? Well...

- 2x White Wings
- 1x Chaos Wings
- Full Pure White set
- Chaos Portal
- 3x Dark Cyclone
- Ultimate Chaos Boots
- 2x Ultimate Chaos Gloves
- 2x Ultimate Chaos Helmets
- 2x Light Swarm
- 2x Dark Swarm
- Gore Herald Effect

Some hideout decorations and a few other things...yeah. I more than made out like a bandit on this one. Now I will simply wait to get individual pieces when they are available down the line and complete some sets and will be set. :D
A shame we can't link these at the moment :(

Feel pretty lucky with what I got:

Ivory Arc of Courage
Pure Light Cloak
Ultimate Chaos Cloak
Divine Blink/Mirror Arrow effect
Beast Eyes Hideout decoration
White Fern Hideout decoration

Of all the items available I was most interested in the cloaks as I didn't have any yet. Both work really well with the Hydra Armour set so I'm totally chuffed right now.

I'm not really a fan of hideout decorations and they'll probably just stay in the stash. The pets are a little bland for my tastes. I just find small pets a little pointless. I would have rather seen a higher rarity but give us something substantial like a Vulture for the chaos side and a White Hawk or Snow Owl for the light side.

Also for the flying critters, how about when your character is standing for more than a minute GGG come up with an ethereal perch stand that appears for them. I feel kinda mean making the poor thing flap in place constantly.
got some blood and bone and beast eye hideout decorations.
so gross, I love it!

got a raven and some other stuff too. a good box set, might throw more points at it later.
Lab is a chore

Delve / Harbinger / Incursion / Delirium best leagues.
Last edited by Ruby_Lux on Aug 5, 2017, 8:16:53 PM
The ultimate chaos character effect is super sick!!!!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info