Frequent and consistent lag spikes

"
Derek1775 wrote:
Same here. Completely fine before the launch of 3.0.
I'm going to run a tcpdump tomorrow to see what's going on.
Has anyone tried doing a complete uninstall and re-install of 3.0?

Tried to uninstall from steam, deleted settings and installed standalone game without any effect at all.
hello? anyone? Bueller?
Same problem here. Unplayable atm. All seem fine but then latancy spikes. Though my problems started just today.
Fidelis ad mortem!
i just started having terrible lag spikes today my ping goes through the roof to like 2k after the patch on 3.0 my game keeps crashing and bringing me to the login screen...
Just copy pasting my response from the other thread to bump/add volume in hopes GGG will address this issue:

Same here, I was playing just fine before the latest patch, now suddenly every 10-20 seconds I will spike to over 1500 Latency (My normal latency is ~30), making the game almost entirely unplayable. This happens on ALL POE servers.

This issue does not happen on any other games I play, and I have a high end computer (Skylake+GTX 1080ti) that absolutely is not the source of these issues.
Me and a guildmate are having the same problems right now. He almost died on HC from mobs that he couldnt even see. I will get mobs dying first, then jumping at me while the latency bar goes ping pong
I´m having the same issues as you guys. My problems started today.
This is my first day with PoE and I've got lag spikes all the time... This is so annoying
Be great to hear if support is looking into this, the ping stutters are getting worse, not better.
Same here for me. highgate in act 9 is unplayable, after a couple of seconds the game freezes, goes uberspeed to catch up, or it disconnect without any specific error, just "unexpectedd disconnection". Seems to happen mostly on act 9 maps, tried to stay a bit in the hideout and it was fine, but as soon as i go to any act 9 maps, this happens.

Hope some official answers would come soon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info