Frequent and consistent lag spikes

Unplayable since Xbox Launch .... Lag Spikes all day long - no matter which gateway is used

WinMTR no packet loss or high pings. The spikes occurs with ingame Action / Instances

I have many spikes and freezes while my latency is around 20ms, im getting bored of it. Plz react GGG...
bump
Same here, the game has become unplayable, i've tried the paris, amsterdam, lodon, and frankfurt gateways, same issue.

I have insane latency spikes that I simply didn't have last week, no packet loss either, i'm just scratching my head here.
Same I can't play like that I have constant lag spikes that go as high to 1800+ ms at times & ofc when that happen I freeze & can't move, the game is unplayable currently GGG plz do something about it & plz acknowledge that there is a prob & communicate with us, hundreds of people have the same prob it's not our connection/PC the prob is obviously on your end & this prob as I see persist for 3 weeks now so why there is no official response yet!?
Last edited by rpgmaniac on Aug 31, 2017, 11:07:26 AM
Same here lag spikes are horrible
same here...
IGN ScionDMonkey
same here... since yesterday game is unplayable
Same here.
Since yesterday I get 2-3 seconds of 300+ms lag spikes, then back down to 20-23ms.
When it gets heavy enough it might even dc me.
Even hanging out in hideout seems to do no difference.
On NA Server, same issues with constant lag spikes, spiking and than dipping. Bump. Please publicly address and acknowledge this GGG and that you are aware and working on this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info