Constant disconnects when loading zones

Been playing this game on and off for years. I came back a few days ago and was greeted with this sh*tshow. Must be a recent issue, I never had that problem before.
"
Goldstache wrote:
Been playing this game on and off for years. I came back a few days ago and was greeted with this sh*tshow. Must be a recent issue, I never had that problem before.

It got worse and worse as 2018 went on, and now in 2019 it's gone full retard (for me at least).
Last edited by SeasonsBlaze on Jan 28, 2019, 8:25:49 PM
I come here daily looking for a solution.

There doesn't seem to be one. Oh well, if 10Cent doesn't want my money I'm sure I can find someone who does.

Checking out Warframe now. Looks good. I'm going to try it. What on earth do I have to lose?
"
MFairfax wrote:
I come here daily looking for a solution.

There doesn't seem to be one. Oh well, if 10Cent doesn't want my money I'm sure I can find someone who does.

Checking out Warframe now. Looks good. I'm going to try it. What on earth do I have to lose?

Warframe was another game I joined during the early Beta. It was a great deal of fun for the longest time, but lately I've run into some sort of performance issue on my end.

Unfortunately for me (but likely fortunately for others), I think it's solely on me.

Unlike this issue.
Thank you GGG, I am looking forward to buy another supporter pack

Last edited by kaupo on Feb 5, 2019, 3:55:27 AM
Another new victim here. Never had this isssue. Then 2 days ago I did uber elder for first time, and it took 5 portals just to get to the encounter. After that this is happening non stop. Unplayable at this point. Wtf just happened?? Been playing this game for years, what changed suddenly?
Same problem as everyone else here, 2 days ago i started getting disconnects while zoning in to maps, labs zones.

Practically unplayable now as it happens 1/3 times i zone in
The last couple of days i have gotten the dc from loading zones too .And as usual all other games i play work just fine .JUST FINE ,its just this fuc..ng game every time .I havent had issues with the other games i play at all in a veerrryyy long time .GGG get some quality devs ,because current ones are simply not good enough ,atleast for this game .

Almost 100 pages and no staff responses ,way to go ggg .Now that the game is bigger ,we see less and less the old caring about the community that you once had .You are becoming like just another shitty game company like the rest of them .Guess what my wallet is closed for you ggg ."#¤%&/()%¤R# arghh
I have zero problems playing any other game. Not one. No lags, no runbacks, no disconnections zero, zip nada.

Start of this league I bought a gaming computer. Game continued to work perfectly until the updates happened.

I can barely maintain two minutes online (including sign-on). To say this is discouraging is a vast understatement.

PS I also upgraded my Verizon to the fastest and best they have.

NO OTHER GAME CAUSES ME THE SLIGHTEST PROBLEM. I love this game and I want to play it.

But DAMN IT GGG.
since last patch i have been disconnected loading zones constantly its really getting annoying and i have no problems with any other games no droped frames on twitch either

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info