Constant disconnects when loading zones

Nothing can be done until February according to GGG. They have no staff as they are on holiday.

GGG please note this ongoing problem. I have money I really want to give you and I will do it IF YOU FIX THE GAME so that it is playable.

confirmed, this is happening too me as well...ive tried everything. i guess ill play subnautica till its fixed :(
Same this LOTS OF Wasted red maps, abyss, zana quests every unspecified number of maps I get this bug and the map is now BANNED for my character, other people can still use it. FUCK
Now this is happening to me as well. I miss 2.5 which ran flawlessly...

I wonder if anyone in GGG really gives a damn. This thread has over 90 pages!
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Last edited by Ydoum on Jan 4, 2019, 4:57:55 PM
New player and really enjoying the game... except i get DC'd anytime i try to use a waypoint or portal. Even on startup it always fails the first login then lets me in on the second try, every time. Getting really frustrating.

WinMTR Report: https://pastebin.com/2cW3qif3
Last edited by sirdeadmark on Jan 5, 2019, 3:17:11 PM
I really wish this problem would happen to some one notable that streams so it can be noticed and finally fucken fixed.

Technical support being absent almost the whole league is the stupidest shit I've ever heard from GGG.

There's a bunch of us who would like to buy supporter packs like myself but can't justify doing so when we roll the dice every time we enter a map/zone/hideout.
I've been playing on and off this league, mostly due to holidays and what not.

Since yesterday, every time I attempt to log in I need to try 3 times in order for the game to let me through and once I'm in my hideout, I'm lagging like hell. Can't even move. I press f1 and the ping graph looks like a roller coaster.

Issues like these are why I don't play as often as I would like, what the hell is wrong with their servers? No other game lags like this one. It's just freaking PoE.
Cannot play the game because of this, getting constant DCs as soon as i enter the coast, one of the first areas in the game. I am a patient man, so this is not something that happens "sometimes", this literally happens all the time. Tried predictive, --noasync.
"Abnormal disconnect: An unexpected disconnection occurred." is what i get in client log. Too bad, wanted to come back to the game and see how things have changed. Looks like i won't have that opportunity.
What good news, the Core Supporters packs are fantastic....BUT I'm not going to buy any because since I started the BETRAYAL league I haven't been able to play well. I've come to the forums to tell my incidence and I see that I'm not the only one and it doesn't seem to matter either because I haven't received any response from GGG.
I've been playing since 2012 and contributing as much as I could to this fantastic game and this new situation bothers me a lot. I have stopped playing because it is impossible, I have tried the solutions that give and nothing works because it is not a problem with my PC, is something related to the interconnection with European servers and my ISP. I have left the WinMTR log and you can clearly see the problem but nobody answers, nobody cares.
Too bad, I will have to find another game to spend my money, thank you for your attention.
Well I have given up. I bought a new computer and upgraded my internet. Game ran perfectly until this League. There was literally not the slightest problem. Then came this league and the "Upgrades".

I can't play the game anymore yet I have LOTS OF MONEY TO SPEND. Plus I love this damn game, more fool me.

Guess I'll check back in around the 2nd week of February. Maybe something will change. Sadly, I doubt it. Seems like GGG is going out of business.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info