Constant disconnects when loading zones

well, seems others have the same problem.

as of recently (well, started today) i get loading screens of eternity too... (most of the time after using town portal)

the loading screen never stops (10min+ counted) and only a alt+tab+close application gets me out of there.

wierd thing is, it started midgame... since 3.3 i didn´t have any problems beside the laggy start. this problem just popped up today while grinding maps.
I am now part of this crowd.

Since 3.3 I WILL disconnect from instances, or more often fail to join instances every other instance. Regardless if it's from a TP or waypoint.

It's a point where the game is unplayable, which is a damn shame.

And I know for sure it's not my PC or connection.
I have 3 high-end gaming rigs, and a gaming laptop. I have tried playing on every machine, and connecting to multiple servers, from multiple servers literally around the world.

Regardless if I'm playing from Los Angeles, Santiago (CL), or Seoul, the game WILL not work.

It makes it a real shame that I've spent almost $4k on the game and can't play. And likely won't anymore.
Damn saw this post from 2017 and thought it couldn't be my problem as well. RIP.
holy cow i didn't even read the first post lol i got it from google search and took me to the last page and saw stuff about 3.3 patch that's y i joined it too lol that's sad lol
i am having this same issue loading forever just started yesterday
Same issue, constant loading every couple of zones. Started a few days ago and still happening a lot :(
any one find a fix to this constant loading screen stuff?
"
Dremo wrote:
any one find a fix to this constant loading screen stuff?

I think I sadly found it. If it aint resolve, I will use this solution I used for this game in the past for good.
Spoiler
Hello guys,
MANAGE TO FIX THIS

. Had issues between instances. Crashed almost 50% times. I was using game via STEAM. Switched to classic client and let POE support team to delete my old client and connected account from stem to my email instead. So double check if there i no other account connected to you Steam email and switch to normal account. It took me 5 days of troubleshooting to came up with this solution
My friend fixed his by deleting two shader folders and adding --waitforpreload (not sure if needed).

And even if you don't have the problem, 'cause I didn't, it still helps. Lowered my initial load time from ~2minutes to 10 seconds.

Really unbelievable that the issue still exists.

EDIT: The two folders are CachedHLSLShaders and ShaderCacheD3D11 btw.
Last edited by ZeroVoxNoctis on Jun 13, 2018, 7:00:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info