Constant disconnects when loading zones

The whole client hard crashes every time I go into the same room as Kitava in act 10. I can't progress on this character unless I beat him, so it feels like there's not point to trying to finish this character. Which is a shame because charged dash is probably the most fun skill I've ever played.

Sometimes it will let me fight Kitava for a couple of minutes, even letting me port back to town for a flask refill real quick, but it inevitably always causes the client to hard crash. I might consider installing the steam client to see if that fixes things.
I got a reply for tech support telling me that they were aware of the issue and are working on a fix, so gotta be a bit more patient, they did say that different things, like running on dx9 or disabling multithreading works for some people, but it doesn't seem to reliably solve the problem. at least we know that they know we exist, so gotta keep waiting patiently unfortunately... Dunno why they haven't posted here at least saying that they are working on it.
"
thyriel6 wrote:
I got a reply for tech support telling me that they were aware of the issue and are working on a fix, so gotta be a bit more patient, they did say that different things, like running on dx9 or disabling multithreading works for some people, but it doesn't seem to reliably solve the problem. at least we know that they know we exist, so gotta keep waiting patiently unfortunately... Dunno why they haven't posted here at least saying that they are working on it.

Agreed, would have been nice for them to post and refer to the patch notes as well.

I am hopeful for this fix.
"
tacotiklah wrote:
I might consider installing the steam client to see if that fixes things.

Nope. Already tried it
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1961733

Fixed a bug that could cause disconnects when changing areas.

WE JUST HAVE TO WAIT TILL TOMORROW AND PRAY THAT IT WILL FIX THIS PROBLEM.

THANK YOU, GGG!
"
Fixed a bug that could cause disconnects when changing areas.

Finally, a spark of hope!
A ray of hope! Since the game is at times impossible to play as it is this is welcome news. I wish GGG all the luck in the world. I wish players all the luck too.

Wouldn't it be great to have the game run as it should?
can't even load 80% of the zones now....

Doesnt matter what zone
Me too Plz fix this fast
For the last few days the game has been playable but now every time I try to enter the Rotting Core in Act 9 the game crashes 100%. Have been trying for a few times to no avail.

It is even more frustrating because belly of the beast does not have a waypoint and I gotta run the whole place over again and try to enter the core.

Since I can't even complete act 9, it is impossible for me to run endgame maps. (Maybe I can join a party but I mostly play solo.)

GGG pls fix this ASAP!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info