Constant disconnects when loading zones

Bump, i have same problem. Game freeze and crash when loading zones.
42 pages still no reply from GGG... this feels more and more like Blizzard.
For anyone still having this problem, I've recently tried this and it kinda fixed it for now, I'm going to edit if the problem will appear again but for now I got no problems.

1. Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.

2. Locate the following registry key.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\ControlSet001\Services\DHCP

3. In the right pane, double click DependOnService, and then make sure that the Data Value value is Tcpip
Afd
NetBT

(Copy what you have in that file and paste it in a notepad file in case you need to put it back, a sort of backup)

Tell me if it fixed it for you guys.

^^^ fixed for me!! ty!
"
qnikeqq wrote:
For anyone still having this problem, I've recently tried this and it kinda fixed it for now, I'm going to edit if the problem will appear again but for now I got no problems.

3. In the right pane, double click DependOnService, and then make sure that the Data Value value is Tcpip
Afd
NetBT

(Copy what you have in that file and paste it in a notepad file in case you need to put it back, a sort of backup)

Tell me if it fixed it for you guys.

^^^ fixed for me!! ty!

This seems to have reduced how often it happens to me, however, it still happens.
UP!
GGG, we need your attention!
The problem is still here.
Do something!
The DHCP registry trick did nothing for me (stuck in loading screen)

I can't complete lab this way.... Well that's about it for me. I played this game for a very long time but this is ridicules.

GGG can you guys at least reply??just make any anouncment about this topic? I mean we all understand that packs with skins and all that staff is money, but if your game won't work prprly , no one will waste their time and money on this...
I really like this game but please , tell us approximate date then you are going to fix this... till then we can just wait and play another game.

This is a really common issue that's been occurring since atleast 2013... if you check any thread GGG will always say "It's your ISP." Really i highly doubt it's everyone's ISPs since this issue occurs all around the world, and only with this game. It's really ridiculous, the only response anyone will get is a link to the forum rules on how to properly report a bug...
Also the game has been unplayable for me because of this. I've tried different gateways and i've tried a VPN without any luck. I get the feeling that it's just bad netcode.
I'm just making an assumption here but I think GGG may be under a massive and multi "net attacks" by his competitor, I know this is a machiavelik view of the thing but think about it and the mutli ways it can be done by tiers party hakers selling and offering this type of service.

I know some people will bash me as hell for saying this, but hey, just think about it.
So a combination of

Spoiler

3. In the right pane, double click DependOnService, and then make sure that the Data Value value is

Tcpip
Afd
NetBT

and adding "--gc 2" to the end of the shortcut path seems to have completely gotten rid of the issue for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info