Horrible Fps since 3.0

I hope they can fix this horrible fps in 3.1. The 3.0 update me my game unplayble.
Same problem here, low FPS since 3.0 (direct x 9 and 9ex), and random crashes while changing areas (dx11).
Last edited by melkj on Oct 10, 2017, 2:56:52 PM
i found some weird things...

when i'm at a zone with low light my fps become stable:
with light:

with low light:

and if i keep another progran infront of POE in windowed mode , infront of the blue bar, where it is not going to be a problem;for example FastStone capture ( for screnshots), my fps are shitty ( arround 20), but its 100% stable and i can more or less play
No replies from Staff... classic.

DX9/EX = Low FPS even on high-end computers.
DX11 = Crashes when loading areas.

"waitforpreload" in Launch options only makes it worse for me, lol.

As for the specs: Windows 7, AMD Phenom x4, 4 GB RAM and NVIDIA GT 430 as graphics card, game used to FLY on 2.6, now I can barely play.
bump
Hate to be that guy, but this shit needs to be fixed :/
I used to play the game a while ago and everything was fine.

Lately I started to play Diablo 3 again so I though I should have a look at PoE again.

I can't believe how bad the frame rate is. I know I have low performance PC (Intel Core i3, AMD Radeon HD 6450), but most games play fine (Diablo 3, StartCraft 2).

With default settings the game is playable but it looks horrible .

Disabling Dynamic Resolution makes it look good, but the frame rate isn't. Changing Network Mode to predictive does not help.

I hope they fix it otherwise I'll never play PoE again.
Last edited by MorgothSauron on Nov 5, 2017, 7:51:28 AM
Try lowering the resolution to 1600x900, and then using DSR 1.2x to upscale resolution back to 1080p.
Same problem, huge fluctuations in latency and fps depending on area or mobs but to random to be precise. Also very frequent crashes from "string to long" "unable to create thread" and other various crashes.

All since 3.0.

Its an understatement to say they rushed the content and didn't test properly.
Just to say that I really hope that next expansion WAR OF THE ATLATS will fix this issue some how, and I can play it again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info