Horrible Fps since 3.0

The game is unplayable when doing maps for me. R9 390, newest drivers, w7 64 and i5 2500k @ 4.2. FPs drops to 30 and its just not enjoyable at all when the fps keeps dropping from 100+ in empty towns to 60 in towns with people with cosmetic items and to 30 in maps.
anyone found some optimal settings to make this smoother? i played with the settings but to me all feels laggy.
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
MisterER wrote:
Game has become worse and worse over months and years

Cry us a river next time.

Nah i am just pointing out what's happening for some people, and you are posting there to crusade against me , using ad hominem arguments and semi insults, but boy i am not there to serve anyone and since you know what i think about people like you, you are posting such garbage again towards me and confirm what i think about crusaders like you, sorry i don't spend my life in this game on in this sub crusading so keep your bad trolls replies for someone else boy ; i just point that months after months and years after years (i linked thread to proove it anyway, you can't deny it) some problems last for some players , call it as you wish boy, but still your answer just confirms what i think about people like you who just stigmatize people.

"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
MisterER wrote:
These performance problems aren't solved for years and make players quit after wasting hours in looking hard to make the game runs better, each new league is worst or for the best, doesn't change anything.

That's so full of it. Yes, I agree there are performance problems now, happened in 2.6 with Legacy league and again with 3.0, not over "months and years". And granted, ground effects have always been an issue. But there were huge performance boosts in 2.0 (desync fixes) and 2.3.3 (multithreading). You complain about everything with PoE, from servers to the client, over and over again, like a broken record. That's all you do on the forums.

You think you can be arrogant and rude against me because i am sharp with the game but i am sorry my post wasn't against any rules in this forum, so you can keep your arrogant answers boy. I said "for years" because it is true in some aspects, i never denied that some things got fixed (hopefully some people work here sometimes yeah) but some didn't and i linked the thread about it to confirm my point and not being called as you did, and the fun part is you almost acknowledge it, but since you are so angry that its ME who pointed these you allow yourself to get rough because of these shortcuts in your heab about people. You clearly have no idea about what i can think or else about me, so please handle yourself next time.

And clearly you have no idea about what i think about the game if you think that "i complain about Everything with POE" you don't know me, Do not make shortcuts on people when you do not know anything about them. Please find posts where i said new acts were bad for example (i just love them), or posts where i said new league orbs were shit(i love it too) for examples or new water (i like it) the Musics (which are the best Musics' game i heard for 20 years), dunno, i am just talking about performances for some players, and you are there to stigmatise people, you are not helping in any form too there, so you are everything you call about me in fact.

Oh and can you tell me why i could make a 6 man party each day in ambush league and why now almost everyone is playing alone ? Did you watched some old youtube videos with 6 people in a map without any issue or maybe you weren't there to see it ?

You are the broken record, you are the one speding your whole time repeating and crusading the same empty points like a WK, thats all you do on the forums, when i just come once each month there, i am 0.4 post each day when you are at 5 posts each day, so clearly you're the one repeating and spending your sad life here. You are the one crying against people like me and almost insult them , you think you can because you are defending GGG, thats poor logic, really.

Next time please, show you can be mature and just ignore my post or report it if you don't like it, i don't want to discuss about anything else with such poor people like you, and i am free to say what i think or what i want since i stayed polite, even if you disagree or don't like it, so deal with it boy, stop think you are the boss here.
Pas ici pour rendre service ;).
Un jeu avec autant de qualités que de défauts, malheureusement ignorés et soutenus par une marée de supporters nolifes sans aucune objectivité.
Last edited by MisterER on Sep 7, 2017, 3:58:24 AM
"
HighBlow wrote:
anyone found some optimal settings to make this smoother? i played with the settings but to me all feels laggy.

Try change soundquality to "low".
soundquality is channel count ?
bump
The game is unplayable when doing maps and party play for me.Pls fix this fps issue :(
Very disappointed here... Proc 7700hq GTX 1070 16 GB RAM..and my fps are shit... Touching 10-12 fps in maps..so I wait an official reply from GGG..because Its unthinkable buying a very powerfull pc to avoid any performance problems to have the best experience and now I ve even worst fps than the old pc. All this let me think to give up the game!Don't know what I've to think...
Does it fix something for you if you play in windowed mode instead of full screen?

I am in the same boat, FPS will drop to 30-20 out of nothing, but window mode fixes here (no, disabling engine multi-threading makes no difference for me).
Pls fix these fps problems.Everytime I changed my settings to low from high. It doesn't change a single things but increase fps by 2-5, and im getting 20-30 FPS and its bs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info