rip bleed bow

[removed]
Last edited by Aodui on Sep 1, 2017, 12:58:42 PM
while i agree, you're also using a weapon that's sacrificing ~ 3 mods.

i'd still take a voidheart (and its 100% bleed) and then a weapon that's more damaging.

[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
[removed]
Last edited by Aodui on Sep 1, 2017, 12:58:49 PM
I know a lot of people are freaking out because of the 100% bleed on hit nerf. I was quite surprised the rolls didn't go legacy as well (especially considering the weapon I have haha). On the face of it, this looks like a huge nerf, and everyone should go running to their legacy voidhearts, but it's really not.

With the introduction of the support gem Chance-to-bleed giving a healthy amount of flat phys, this is obviously a BiS gem for many builds including RT melee builds, even if they still had 100% bleed chance. Okay, so let's say you use a disfavour or a disfavour-like weapon ;). Now you're at 50% bleed chance. If you use a 2H axe, you already have the Cleaving notable as well, which now gives you another 25%. If you're using a bleed sword, then you probably already have Razor's Edge.

So now, regardless of axe or sword, you're at 75% chance to bleed with 0 other forms of investment. At this point, you could just run with it as-is or pick one of the many better options to give you that last 25% chance besides giving up your ring slot for a voidheart.

Vuln on hit Haemophilia gloves and several other nodes on your tree are the first things that come to mind. I'm on my phone atm so can't look them all up.

Even if you are interested in bleed and use an old 800pdps mirrored weapon, you're most likely already at 50% bleed chance. Putting on a legacy voidheart at this point is essentially giving you 50% chance to bleed, which also is what non-leg voidhearts already do.

Basically to echo Aodui's point, there are still many options. Especially if you're talking about high budget, the ring slot is better used with a GG steel ring
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Aug 6, 2017, 8:01:55 AM
o shit

just saw the new gem Chance to Bleed Support

now every 1 can have bleed on bow rip ..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info